Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Iceestarz 2019 drawing collection!

iceestarz

This thread will be for any and all original artwork I’ll splash out for this year. Figured I’d keep screencap redraws in one thread and my own personal drawings in another thread to declutter the amount of topics I’ll end up making. Enjoy! 

Been binge watching equestria girls for some reason. Sunset Shimmer is just great. Here’s some cute drawings minus Twilight. ~honestly was too lazy to sketch her out~

CD118A5E-4336-45CC-BCB7-71F8E1E1CF2C.jpeg.0cb8bd1011f80db977314d12be846d5f.jpeg

still working on this next one, but I’ve sketched them all out. Here are the boys of our ponyverse! Tbh I forgot Braeburn existed until tonight lol. Also for some reason Flash Sentry has 2 different models in the Equestria Girls universe? I prefer his look in the YouTube series than the movies?!CCA69857-AC09-4375-9967-96F561A983F9.jpeg.c4be75e27c28b76d374a27d06e268f39.jpeg

• Brohoof 7

2 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

All of your ponies look great! Rainbow Dash and Applejack's "action poses" are my favorites.

Thank you so much! I always have fun drawing Rainbow Dash lol. But it was nice to give love to the rest of the ponies! Especially Applejack and Rarity cause I barely draw them x.x

• Brohoof 1

Just now, iceestarz said:

Thank you so much! I always have fun drawing Rainbow Dash lol. But it was nice to give love to the rest of the ponies! Especially Applejack and Rarity cause I barely draw them x.x

You're Welcome, My Friend! :squee:

Applejack and Rarity both look awesome & Fluttershy's pose/smile looks adorable, too.

On 1/26/2019 at 7:17 PM, iceestarz said:

Decided to add 2 more boys to the collection! Gotta let the ink dry. Meanwhile I’m gonna start coloring the other ones. :pB338E9AD-139C-4AF0-846A-D05C9440F067.jpeg.2d26a1b5542c6725c1b4eee1b98f9895.jpeg

Awesome work!

I really like the fact that while the heads all look pretty much the same, you can tell who they are right away by their different mane styles. :)