Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello MLPForums

kazamacat

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Netflix in 2012, kinda of went through a phase, re-kindled interest in late 2018.

20190126121559-ad4e3ece-me.png

Greetings all,

I'm Cathy, or Cat. I recently caught up on MLPFIM episodes on Netfix back in October/November and somehow ended up in a huge Rainbow Dash obsession. She is my favorite character. She was just barely my favorite in 2012 but here in 2018 and now 2019, she just makes me very happy in a new kind of way, so that she's now my favorite by a large margin. I've been lurking on these forums for awhile, reading posts mostly in the Show Discussion topics. It was thanks to this forum that I found RarityDash, whose reviews and reactions I appreciate and a fanfic that I really liked, Twilight's List. For whatever it's worth, I'm actually partial to the Flutterdash ship but RariDash and TwiDash are enjoyable too. Really, I'm on the lookout for certain Rainbow Dash stuff that resonates with me.

Before this newfound RD obsession, I was actually quite obsessed with Devil Jin from the Tekken franchise. And just an additional FYI, I go by SonKitty online as well. I don't imagine other users here would know me from that but just in case, figured I'd mention it. It's been quite awhile since I've been an active participant in a forum, but here's hoping to a grand time, or at least a pleasant one.

I couldn't find the info anywhere so pardon my ignorance but how does one go about getting an avatar? Do I need a certain post count or rank to be able to do that?

• Brohoof 2

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have a good time here! Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

1 hour ago, kazamacat said:

I couldn't find the info anywhere so pardon my ignorance but how does one go about getting an avatar? Do I need a certain post count or rank to be able to do that?

Both. :derp: You need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank unlocking many features including profile customization. Note, that posting in some sections, such as this one, does not count. It is to prevent from meaningless conversations/spam in order to 'farm' the posts. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description (viewed from home page, for example).

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to our little site! If you need to make some friends, just message someone at random!

Thanks for the welcome all.

40 minutes ago, Rikifive said:

Hello there! ^_^ 

I hope you'll have a good time here! Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

Both. :derp: You need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin rank unlocking many features including profile customization. Note, that posting in some sections, such as this one, does not count. It is to prevent from meaningless conversations/spam in order to 'farm' the posts. Sections with that restriction have a note in their description (viewed from home page, for example).

Much obliged, thanks for the info.

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Hi there!

Welcome to use awesome friendly ponies.

Rainbow_and_Fluttershy_hug_more_S2E22.png.f9ae93905f65aa6c93180513f006853a.png.cb0fa6d653600eb1af2abbe4fd4572d5.png

Feel free to check out and maybe follow the RD Fan Club:

I have checked it out, hope to post in there myself sometime, and I will follow it, yes!

1 hour ago, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forum! hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. :grin:

Me too, thanks.

• Brohoof 1

I see you are a Rainbow Dash lover.

You chose wisely. I intend to get a tattoo of her.

23 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

I see you are a Rainbow Dash lover.

You chose wisely. I intend to get a tattoo of her.

Indeed I am, thank you. Cool, do you have a design picked out?

8 minutes ago, kazamacat said:

Indeed I am, thank you. Cool, do you have a design picked out?

Not yet, it’s a work in progress.