Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted After 1 year I tried ponies again

SprinklePinguin

Oh mah gawd. Friend, you don't need any help drawing ponies, you're already amazing at it. Just keep doing what you're doing, it's beautiful.

If you need ideas, you can always open an OC request shop, but be prepared to be swamped with work very quickly. :P

1 minute ago, Meson Bolt said:

Oh mah gawd. Friend, you don't need any help drawing ponies, you're already amazing at it. Just keep doing what you're doing, it's beautiful.

If you need ideas, you can always open an OC request shop, but be prepared to be swamped with work very quickly. :P

asdfghjkl thank you! You are too kind <3

I am always open for requests as I never do commissions but opening threads and posts sometimes attracts the wrong people. Like today on FB I asked for OCs to practice pose sketching and one person went into full details of the background and objects and it was too hilarious haha. But yeah my DM's are usually open. I just dont try to put it in the spotlight xD

• Brohoof 2

Glad that you got back into drawing ponies! You draw very well, my only criticism is that your drawing of Pinkie Pie looks slightly too masculine, I think you should put more detail into the feminine features when drawing a mare. That's not to be sexist or mean, I just know from experience that helps your characters look more natural and real. It's a mistake I made drawing myself too. Keep up the good work! :fluttershy:

1 minute ago, Cyberkiyo said:

asdfghjkl thank you! You are too kind <3

I am always open for requests as I never do commissions but opening threads and posts sometimes attracts the wrong people. Like today on FB I asked for OCs to practice pose sketching and one person went into full details of the background and objects and it was too hilarious haha. But yeah my DM's are usually open. I just dont try to put it in the spotlight xD

Oh, well... if you need OC's to practice on, there's always me. :P

But yeah, no I really like your art style. What really draws me in is the colors. They're very vibrant, but very easy on the eyes.

2 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Glad that you got back into drawing ponies! You draw very well, my only criticism is that your drawing of Pinkie Pie looks slightly too masculine, I think you should put more detail into the feminine features when drawing a mare. That's not to be sexist or mean, I just know from experience that helps your characters look more natural and real. It's a mistake I made drawing myself too. Keep up the good work! :fluttershy:

I can see where you came from. It are the eyebrows and the cheek right? I have troubles with drawing cute stuff since all my OCs are edgy thots haha.
I know something was not ok with Pinkie but you made me realise what! Thanks a lot <3

Just now, Snow le Canard said:

Very cute work ya got there, mate. 

Thank you ;;A;;

Just now, Meson Bolt said:

Oh, well... if you need OC's to practice on, there's always me. :P

But yeah, no I really like your art style. What really draws me in is the colors. They're very vibrant, but very easy on the eyes.

youcanalwaysmessagemereference

Thanks! I had a lot of troubles colouring. I used to pick muddy like colours and shade with darker tint of the base colour. So I am glad my colouring improved! 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Cyberkiyo said:

I can see where you came from. It are the eyebrows and the cheek right? I have troubles with drawing cute stuff since all my OCs are edgy thots haha.
I know something was not ok with Pinkie but you made me realise what! Thanks a lot <3

try a smaller chin. nice works tho, i really like your color choices

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, Usager said:

bed is for casuals.

that looks pretty cool :3!

I have an exam tomorrow so sleep is important haha. I used to stay up later. But that is the past rip

Thanks <3

7 hours ago, Bas said:

Wow, good job! They look great!

Thank you so much <33

6 hours ago, Script Chime said:

Very nicely done

Thanks ;;A;;