Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Most-Ridiculous Injury you have ever had in your life?

Hbk4894

What are some ridiculous injuries you have had in your life before?

i would say slipping on some ice outside Bargin Booze and not being able to walk properly for 3 days afterwards , not fun times.

• Brohoof 1

Self inflicted broken big toe. I kicked a box of computer paper to line it up with the other boxes in staples. It didn't move because of an electrical junction box behind the row. I heard and felt a CRUNCH. It hurt like crazy and looked horrible. I was wearing open toe shoes, and it swelled up and turned purple!

I was trying to show my younger sibling how an eagle fly and so I jump off my bed to demonstrate it and landed my face on the table. Giving me an ugly black eye.

Back in Grade 6, I was playing a game of tag with my classmates. I got cocky and started running backwards. I don't know what happened, but pain suddenly engulfed my left leg. I assume that I pulled a muscle, but the damage was already done. I had to constantly limp for the next week, before the pain  finally subsided

I've been pretty lucky throughout my life, I think the worst thing that's ever happened to me was the time I stepped on a nail and even then I only had a bit of ripped skin and I didn't even have to get stitches.

52 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I jumped over 1 meter and landed wrong with my right foot and twisted it big time and it stayed bent for 1 week before healing.

I did something similar in 12th grade. Jumped over a big mud puddle and twisted my right ankle. Made a loud grinding noise and hurt like hell  :(

• Brohoof 1

I broke my middle finger as a child playing with blocks. They weren't the stereotypical young child blocks with letters on them, but instead these blocks used for mathematics/counting (much like the big blue one pictured on this site, except they were wooden). I still have no clue how this happened.

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t really consider this injury to be ridiculous but it certainly could have been avoided. I was bit by a cat at work and I had to get a stitch put in my thumb afterward. 

• 1 month later...

I've never really had any serious injuries. Except the time I thought I broke my butt when I fell backwards and landed on it at a rollerblading rink....it was just extremely sore for about a week after that. :adorkable:

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, EpicEnergy said:

I accidentally cut myself with a pocket knife when I tried to fold the blade but pressed hard on the sharp side by accident because I wasn't paying attention.

Yeah, I've pressed on the sharp end of a blade. :Cozy:

When I was a kid I was just the right height to run into this bar sticking out of a dumpster. I was running and whacked my forehead right into it. It made a beautiful gong sound and probably looked hysterical. :ButtercupLaugh:

Edited by Fluttershutter
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

I tripped on the street and scraped my knee real bad. When I got to school the only way I could bend down to reach my locker was by looking like I was proposing to it. 

I also broke my foot running around in the cafeteria when I was little. I have no idea what I was doing cause I only remember falling. 

Another ridiculous injury is when I bite my tongue hard TWICE on the same spot. Oh how much I cried in the inside...couldn’t eat or talk properly for two-three weeks.

Spinning as fast as possible on a gravitron (playground), losing my grip, and falling of onto the pavement, scratching my everything. Looking like a zombie the entire summer.

Or bicycling diagonally up the sidewalk, knowing that would make me fall over onto the pavement, which it did. Another summer looking like a zombie.... Well, feeling like one.

Those scratches burns a lot.