Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite part of your body?

Hbk4894

My legs. They aren't the same length, and all the hair... :mlp_gag:

Oh and I'll also take the opportunity to talk about my vocal cords. My voice is too deep for me. It doesn't fit me whatsoever. Seriously, if you hear me in real life you'd more than likely be surprised by my voice -__-...

Edited by ~Dusky~
  • Brohoof 1

Eh... whatever part of the body is responsible for cholesterol production and regulation. My liver, I think. I was born with a bad one, and I have to take pills to make sure I don't have a heart attack. >.>;

My teeth... they've always caused me a lot of problems... :okiedokieloki: A combination of poor genetics and some not-so-excellent decisions has made me curse human teeth and their weakness more times than I can count! :derp:

• Brohoof 3

That honour would have to go to my stomach. I have issues with it regularly and they are never pleasant. The weight I'm packing on it doesn't look very appealing either.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

I don't like being a guy very much. My dislike for male-specific anatomy aside, I feel like my personality doesn't fit my gender very well.

I feel quite same way. Example my wide shoulders and "manly" torso makes me sometimes think I don't want to look like this. Maybe they are the parts I dislike most. Them makes me feel too masculine. Since my personality is far different to my outer appearance.

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

The male aspects.

Hopefully in the next couple of years, they go bye-bye!  :-P

I thought of mentioning... those, but I've gotten used to them. Not as much as other masculine features that I wish I didn't have... :yuck:

• Brohoof 2

I’d say my feet. They’re not a big deal and I don’t really have a problem with them, but if I have to pick something I guess I’ll just say that they’re wide and it’s sometimes hard to find shoes that fit right, especially in heels. I have very small feet so finding shoes that are small and wide can be a challenge.

• Brohoof 1

Least favorite part? That’s gonna have to be my dong. Hate this thing. This part of my body feels like a wild horse I’ve been trying to tame ever since puberty and I always keep falling off my ass. It gets erect when I’m not in the mood and always feel like I barely have control over it. Being a self-disciplined dong controlled man is tough. I do take comfort in my biological sex though.

• Brohoof 1

On 1/27/2019 at 3:45 PM, Hbk4894 said:

i would say my nose , never liked it , from a young age , got a lot of stick for it aswell so that.

Hey, yeah, me too.  My nose is the only part I really dislike.  It's got this awkward bump.  Kinda looks like a toucan.  I hate it.

On 1/27/2019 at 4:42 PM, Flutterstep said:

The head because it’s filled with nothing but pain :nom:

Oh, damn, man.  Good answer!  I was only thinking of appearance.  I'm changing my answer.  I'm now saying my brain because it makes my life a living hell.

On 1/27/2019 at 5:37 PM, Zephyr / Karou said:

I don't like being a guy very much. My dislike for male-specific anatomy aside, I feel like my personality doesn't fit my gender very well.

Hey, yeah, me too.  I don't really mind my male-specific anatomy, though, but I really wish I had been born female.  It would suit my personality so much better.

17 hours ago, Thuja said:

I really don't like all of my female stuff, could I please get rid of it?  Please and thank you!!

Send it this way.  I'll take it!  Matter of fact, I'll trade ya!  ;)  All creepiness aside, like I said, I really wish I had been born female.

• Brohoof 5

1 hour ago, Justin_Case001 said:

Send it this way.  I'll take it!  Matter of fact, I'll trade ya!  ;)  All creepiness aside, like I said, I really wish I had been born female.

I would GLADLY trade with you!!  I wish that were possible!!!

• Brohoof 1

Hard to say, after studying human antimony, our body is sorta  like a working city. Each have their own purposes to keep us alive.