Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your least favourite part of your body?

Hbk4894

Feet just weird me out. Like....what are they? Why cant we just replace them with metal parts? I have giant man feet, which is great for working and stuff. However, when i want to wear heels, well...i have to throw down extra money to special order giant heels that look like they house several families.

• 5 months later...

my feet. I always wear socks on my feet to hide them and why because l never liked how feet looks. My are fine nothing wrong with them, its just how they look that's it.

16 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Toes. They're awkward, ugly and useless. They do nothing but get stubbed, hook on things, and just generally trip me up. I'd rather just not have them, honestly.

l agree with you. imo l say they're nasty!

• Brohoof 1

I'd say all the fucking hair that is on like my torso, legs, feet, arms, hands,and a couple of other areas

2 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Toes. They're awkward, ugly and useless. They do nothing but get stubbed, hook on things, and just generally trip me up. I'd rather just not have them, honestly.

yeah, that's quite high up for me too!

Like my big toes are pretty much perpetually sore (something I probably should have checked)

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 6:13 AM, lyrabetes3939 said:

Useless? They're important in helping us stand up and walk! Just look at this article.

https://www.wonderopolis.org/wonder/why-do-you-need-your-toes

The least favorite part of my body is my skin, particular my face. I break out a lot and struggle with plain bad skin. Things have gotten better after my teenage years and finding a facial cleanser that works well but it still sucks.

My lower back. Weakest part of my body, only recently started training it. Every now and then I get inconsistent so hasn't really seen much growth in it's shape/form. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not a fan of my broad wide jaw. I preferably a thinner face since you can do many different hairstyles and colors with it. While my jaw is wide and broad I can't really do much with my hair and I've been keeping that same style since high school. I would love to try something new but when I tried, it never come out good- not with that cursed broad jaw. :umad: However, the only good thing about it, is that it prevents me from looking like a pretty boy. :ButtercupLaugh: