Hbk4894

What is your least favourite part of your body?

Feet just weird me out. Like....what are they? Why cant we just replace them with metal parts? I have giant man feet, which is great for working and stuff. However, when i want to wear heels, well...i have to throw down extra money to special order giant heels that look like they house several families.

Toes. They're awkward, ugly and useless. They do nothing but get stubbed, hook on things, and just generally trip me up. I'd rather just not have them, honestly.

Badges

my feet. I always wear socks on my feet to hide them and why because l never liked how feet looks. My are fine nothing wrong with them, its just how they look that's it.

16 minutes ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Toes. They're awkward, ugly and useless. They do nothing but get stubbed, hook on things, and just generally trip me up. I'd rather just not have them, honestly.

l agree with you. imo l say they're nasty!

On 1/29/2019 at 2:12 AM, heavens-champion said:

The part that makes me pass gas (it's annoying).

you made me laugh right away when l read your post! xD

I really don't know. I'm grateful for every part of my body. I might wish that hair didn't grow in certain places, but that's a minor issue.

Badges

The entire thing as a whole needs to go

Nothing really. I just wish I was a tad bit more muscular is all 

Badges

I'd say all the fucking hair that is on like my torso, legs, feet, arms, hands,and a couple of other areas

2 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

yeah, that's quite high up for me too!

Like my big toes are pretty much perpetually sore (something I probably should have checked)

Badges

Really hard to think about anything really... maybe my toenails, does that count?

Probably my feet, got strangely wide feet, makes buying shoes a nightmare. :scoots:

1 minute ago, Prometheus said:

Probably my feet, got strangely wide feet, makes buying shoes a nightmare. :scoots:

Having the same nightmare, I know I know.

Any part involved in bodily functions. Not because I am against it all, I'm not, but the human race sure does hate anything to do with that to the point of demonization. 

Badges

My stomach. Even after I lost weight last year, I'm still not a huge fan of it and I'm sure there are people who'll judge me for being overweight.

My stomach, I hate it.

Badges

I hate my legs. And when I say hate, I mean HATE

I have lipedema (stage 1) and they're just incredibly ugly.

(edited)

And I think I’ll add my ass too.

Edited by TheRockARooster

Badges

My lips are really big. I've heard some people say that's a good thing but I think they look kinda gawky

Badges

The least favorite part of my body is my skin, particular my face. I break out a lot and struggle with plain bad skin. Things have gotten better after my teenage years and finding a facial cleanser that works well but it still sucks.

My belly. It's flabby enough that I can't go to the pool without feeling really self-conscious. But with a shirt on you can't really tell.

Badges