Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is your favourite part of your body?

Hbk4894

I'd also have to say my legs!  They're very shapely and muscular and I like poking at my muscles but I also still have a layer of fat on them.  To be honest, I have no idea why they're like this, not that I'm complaining.

This topic may require a bit of discretion. I am reminded of once back in Animal Crossing, where my neighbor. Apollo, asked me much the same question and I, derping for a moment, loudly responded with "My butt!" Apollo backed a little away in shock and proclaimed that he didn't really need to know that and was "seeing me in a whole new light now."!

Naaah! But really!

While I like my legs as they've been the sturdiest, least issue-ridden segments of my body... my favorite part of me is likely my Mouth.

I'm the sort to think with his mouth! I chew on things when I'm bored or thinking. Tend to relate to things really mouth-y, kinda like Pinkie Pie like, y'know?

My eyes would have to be my favourite, as they allow me to see. Unfortunately, they aren't that strong, requiring me to wear glasses to even see properly.

Ideally, I'd say my brain. It contains my 'me-ness'. At a more basic level, I'd say my legs. I do a lot of walking, and if I do say so, they look GOOOD! . My husband might disagree. He'd aim a little higher, for, well, a couple of reasons.

:bea:

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

I consider my corpse kinda neutral today and I've come to deal with it. But I'm really happy with my hands: they are slim and I have long fingers for a man. Many people have said that I have hands of virtuose (even so, I can't play any instrumet). :laugh:

My eyes, probably, cause everyone tells me they love my eye color...light/pale green. And like @Meson Bolt said, I wouldn't be able to see without my eyes and being able to see is very important, soooo...definitely my eyes. :laugh:

But I'm also particularly proud of my....oh nevermind. 

Edited by Lucky Bolt

I’d say my brain and my “rocker” tongue. I already say this before but my tongue got a small split on the tip like a minor forked tongue.

• Brohoof 1

I guess it would be my jawline. Sometimes I think about getting that jawbone shaving surgery to get a cuter look. I've seen a lot of nice looking before and afters.

Edited by Lucky Star

• 11 months later...