Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need Practice. Will Draw Ponies. [CLOSED]

PoisonClaw

I've recently gotten back into drawing ponies traditionally, so if anyone wants some pencil and paper art done of their OCs, then I'm your guy! A few things first:

1) I am a far better writer than an artist, so do keep in mind that these won't be super amazing, professional drawings.

2) I'll draw anything pony shaped, which includes Earth Ponies, Unicorns, Pegasi, Alicorns, Zebras, Changelings, Kirins and Hippogriffs/Seaponies. No griffons, dragons, draconequus or other such creatures, please.

3) I'll do requests in batches of two, and requests will be done in order of post.

Batch 1 - Venomous & Chrysalis14 

Batch 2 - CloudMistDragon & Mesmo Bolt

Batch 3 - Tao & Kitty_Cat

Batch 4 - Rainbows2424 & Pripyat Pony

Batch 5 - Dark Horse & Will_Guide

If anyone's interested, either post in this topic with a reference of your OC or send me a PM.

Examples 

Spoiler

blossom_spark_by_dreamvirusomega_dcy7mk2

hugging_a_thorax_by_dreamvirusomega_dcw0

chocolate_neapolitan_headshot_by_dreamvi

gallantry_by_dreamvirusomega_d4fy5to-ful

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Venomous said:

@PoisonClaw

Hello! Would you draw my MLP OC, Wolf Tracks? Any pose/expression is fine.

IMG_4352.JPG

Your OC is so alty I love it.

@Venomous Finished! I tried a frontal pose with this one and tried to make it like she's rolling her eyes. Hope you like it!

1853677216_WolfTracks.thumb.jpg.25106a43c4aba0cc2f6d718c5c1d2ffe.jpg

@Chrysalis14 Finished! Sorry if the colors aren't totally correct, I had a limited color palette to work with. Also, this is my first time drawing a Pegasus, so I got a tiny bit ambitious and drew her happily hopping up and down on a cloud. Hope you like it! 

651758610_GoldenArrow.thumb.jpg.96c86976f0461f10cd4cb8a6119bf9ff.jpg

(edited)

@Tao Finished! I hope your OC enjoys a trip to the Gala!

Something to note though is I didn't add the purple coloring around her feathers, as I personally don't like when winged characters have different colored feathers. If I ever drew Cadance, the only pony ever with such a coloring (which she didn't have when she was teen as we saw in Twilight's flashback) I would draw her with pink feathers only.

Tao.thumb.jpg.20f38c7175e51ff5c8cb80c02e170942.jpg

@Kitty_Cat Finished yours as well. I hope you like it!

1962950836_KittyCat.thumb.jpg.7f09b6114df20f5ede54ca67eb7e215f.jpg

Edited by PoisonClaw
  • Brohoof 1

@Rainbows2424 Well, I finished your request, but... to be honest, I'm not entirely happy with how this one came out. I tried my best, but no matter what I did I just wasn't satisfied, to the point I seriously considered just scrapping the whole thing entirely. Even still, I hope you like how I drew your OC.

1006915234_AzureAcrylic.thumb.jpg.91acbebc2caf9edcca921a1f033af688.jpg

@Pripyat Pony Yours is all done as well. I decided to draw Clover as a filly swinging on a swingset, so I hope that's alright.

Clover.thumb.jpg.bb10cbb6bd33b025373ca30b90e7e6fc.jpg 

22 hours ago, PoisonClaw said:

@Rainbows2424 Well, I finished your request, but... to be honest, I'm not entirely happy with how this one came out. I tried my best, but no matter what I did I just wasn't satisfied, to the point I seriously considered just scrapping the whole thing entirely. Even still, I hope you like how I drew your OC.

1006915234_AzureAcrylic.thumb.jpg.91acbebc2caf9edcca921a1f033af688.jpg

@Pripyat Pony Yours is all done as well. I decided to draw Clover as a filly swinging on a swingset, so I hope that's alright.

Clover.thumb.jpg.bb10cbb6bd33b025373ca30b90e7e6fc.jpg 

The drawing looks okay to me, I'll take it. Thanks for the art! :D