Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is the world crazy?

heavens-champion

9 hours ago, PaulBron said:

YES___________________

That was my answer as well but off topic how did you get away with only three letters?

Oh, I see. Never mind. I see what you did there!

Edited by Fluttershutter

23 minutes ago, Fluttershutter said:

That was my answer as well but off topic how did you get away with only three letters?

Oh, I see. Never mind. I see what you did there!

Oh no, you discovered my secret :BornAgainBrony: 

giphy.gif_________________

Edited by PaulBron
  • Brohoof 3

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK GOD SOMEONE FINALLY SAID THIS! IT'S NOT JUST THE WORLD BUT EVERYONE IN CLEAR SIGHT IS CRAZY. IN ACCURATE SENSE FINDING SOMEONE NOT CRAZY WOULD BE A MIRACLE. I GAVE UP MANY TIMES OVER AND OVER WHILE TRYING TO UNDERSTAND THIS WORLD. I ADMIT I'M ALSO CRAZY BUT I USED TO BE A REALLY NORMAL GUY.

TODAY, I'M REPLYING THIS THREAD AND PROUD TO BE ONE OF THE CRAZY ONES. 

I'm sorry for such ranting but there are some things needed to be said. 

• 2 months later...

I say every person who's ever lived is at least a little crazy. But there are some downright insane people in this world. :dry:

People who want to kill people like me (those of us with homosexual and homoromantic tendencies) instead of allowing them to love and have intercourse with whoever they want, people who put politics before humanity, and people who decide that nobody else in the world matters but them.

To those people I say good riddance when they die, because they're total nutjobs. That's putting it nicely. :unamused:

Nonetheless, it's been worse than usual for the past 50 years and it likely won't get better any time soon. :dry:

Edited by Dusky, the Boy Queen

The world is slowly getting crazier and crazier, especially with the various happenings which really make one question the mental state of certain individuals. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

There is a lot of madness in the world. People destroying nature, sure we can destroy to create to a certain extent but there is a thing called balance. People are very out of touch. And tend to follow what others say rather than what they want.

Coronavirus stuff is also crazy crazy. It is gonna affect the world for a long time to come.