Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Top 8 - Manehattan vs Changeling Kingdom

Jeric

Manehattan ve Changeling Kingdom  

99 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to the Semi Finals against Ponyville

• Team Manehattan - Rarity, Sassy Saddles, Coco Pommel, Buffy, Tom
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-02-06 at 04:00 PM

@JericA rather unceremonious way to resume world cup activities. 

Three months away with nary a word about the world cup and *bam* we're right back into the thick of things?  

I don't even think most of the forum even knows a world cup is taking place.

I think we should wait a few days. Remind people the the cup is still on going and give everypony time to join a team. 

If it can wait three months, it can wait three days.                                                       

• Brohoof 3

While this is resuming without any kind of glamour and flare surrounding it, I have to agree with Jeric in terms of getting this started again. In all honesty, it should've concluded a few months ago but circumstances prevented this from happening. We need this event concluded as dragging it on too long would only cause it to get stagnant. Still, a little pizzazz isn't going to hurt.

• Brohoof 2

I’m holding back a day or two since I forgot to reopened the teams allowing people to rejoin like I promised in my announcement over a week ago. 

17 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

@JericA rather unceremonious way to resume world cup activities. 

Three months away with nary a word about the world cup and *bam* we're right back into the thick of things?  

I don't even think most of the forum even knows a world cup is taking place.

I think we should wait a few days. Remind people the the cup is still on going and give everypony time to join a team. 

If it can wait three months, it can wait three days.                                                       

Posted an announcement over a week ago. :P

2 hours ago, Denim&Venom said:

Where is it? It's not in the throne room and it's not in the world cup sub forum either.

Stated in the State of the Union Topic which was followed by a calendar announcement on that very day. 

Anyhoo you are Staff now and have a Discord channel to discuss this further. Take this offline pls thnx!

• Brohoof 1
14 hours ago, Jeric said:

I’m holding back a day or two since I forgot to reopened the teams allowing people to rejoin like I promised in my announcement over a week ago.

Waaait... nobody has been allowed to join teams this whole time?! I thought that got reopened right after the purge?

Edited by BornAgainBrony
14 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

Waaait... nobody has been allowed to join teams this whole time?! I thought that got reopened right after the purge?

Each time I pause the World Cup I usually close out team access in one way or another. When we resume the World Cup I restart team access. I’ve had to do about six times total. The teams are not open to new users when there is no one running this and also when games start back up. 

• The topic was featured
45 minutes ago, Usager said:

Coco must win! :stressed:

I appreciate your support of my dear friend. She has certain come a long way over the yea-

:mlp_confused:

COCO NO! YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY WITH THE BALL!

• Brohoof 2
57 minutes ago, Usager said:

oc nightmare thing

Excuse me? Remind me to make you responsible for rebristling by mane brushes when I ascend to the Throne of Equestria. I have thousands of them. 

11 minutes ago, Rarity said:

I appreciate your support of my dear friend. She has certain come a long way over the yea-

:mlp_confused:

COCO NO! YOU ARE GOING THE WRONG WAY WITH THE BALL!

OUT OF MY WAY .... "DARLING"!

Guys, Starlight and Nightmare Rarity should win this. Vote for them!

We also have Chrysalis!

Their team has a ROCK. A ROCK!

Edited by Guest
4 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

We also have Chrysalis!

You can smell what tom is cooking?

Spoiler

Victory :mlp_icwudt:

1 minute ago, Key Sharkz said:

We also have Chrysalis!

Hey, don't diss the rock, he has worked hard to get into the team. Rocks have feelings too you know. :nom:

Just now, Usager said:

You can smell what tom is cooking?

Hide contents

Victory :mlp_icwudt:

Rocks can not cook.

Checkmate.