Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How does your voice sound like?

kinda deleted

My voice sounds like a storybook character with a little too much inflection. Kinda medium-high and practiced, like someone you might find reading an audio book. But sometimes when I get tired or excited I stutter like Porky Pig. 

Edited by Dreambiscuit

Imagine Sunset Shimmer's voice but with a light southern twang mixed in. That's exactly what my voice sounds like. ^_^ There's also the occasional high pitched raspy voice I get when I'm excited, so also like Rainbow Dash but with the light southern accent. 

• Brohoof 2

Eh. Mine's weird. It's sort of a deep voice, but not very deep, and it gets higher-pitched the more excited I become. I don't have an accent, so it sounds pretty flat. I also stutter and mumble when I talk. :v

I also can't talk for very long, my throat gets really sore after maybe fifteen minutes.

• Brohoof 1

Very interesting topic in that I've never thought about. I'd actually descibe my voice as well....a voice actors voice...if that makes sense. I have no particular range as I can replicate several different pitches/accents (well male ones) and it depends on the situation, usually having a high pitch when with friends and family, and a lower pitch when in a formal social situation but with the vocal freedom to switch between the two naturally. As for linguistics, typical American accent not even region specific.

In high school I could imitate Starscream from the transformers very well I think also the same voice of Cobra Commander. Plus later I tried to voice Vegeta from Dragon ball Z and Tony Tony Chopper from One Piece then last Rainbow Dash which also fits my personality !

• Brohoof 1

My voice is clear and fairly deep. I've been told that my voice is essentially an Australian version of Flash Sentry. Though, I can barely see any sort of comparison.

Edited by Cash In
  • Brohoof 1

On 2/7/2019 at 1:27 AM, Cash In said:

My voice is essentially an Australian version of Flash Sentry :love:.

Awesome!:wub:

Sadly,If I'm honest with myself, My own voice when I hear it playback sounds on the the pre-teen side of the fence of puberty. In other words, I feel my adult voice never fully developed like it should have done. No deep voice, no high-pinch, feels kinda boring. :yuck:

The voice of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie, Andrea Liberman usually said she hated the sound of her own voice and I can honestly understand why. :(

Sigh, I wonder what other people who heard my voice would think. I spoke on some Voice Chats and sometimes I feel I never really got a consensus of wheter my voice sounds good or terrible to other. Ok, I'm just rambling now. Sorry. :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

I sound less like a girl and more like a 12-year old boy with a bad drone. That being said I have been told that I laugh like a girl.

• Brohoof 3

Mine is kind of low, but mostly because I speak in an understated way. When I get more excited it can get a lot higher. Mostly my voice sounds like Mary Elizabeth Winstead, or Zooey Deschanel, the latter of which has a very similar singing voice to mine.

3 hours ago, Hardway Bet said:

If you're suggesting I use this tool, I've already used it before. I already know what my voice sounds like, even though I struggle to put it into words. 

No, what I really want to know is what other people think of my voice.

But okay, I'll use this tool again again and find out what others think of my voice.

• 3 months later...