Hbk4894

if you didnt have rent or bills to pay , what would you do with your money?

If rent and bills were suddenly free , what would you do with that money that usually is spent on bills and rent

I would say clothes and extra food

i'd go traveling for sure(oh my, would that also mean i won't have lodging costs where i go? it gets better and better)

• Brohoof 1

I'd buy an ssd for my laptop (I occasionally reach 100% disk usage just from windows processes running in the background) and a few games. After that, I'd buy as many saxophones as I could fit in my room.

• Smile 1

Badges

Currently unemployed so I'd let it sit in the bank where it currently is :laugh:

• Brohoof 2

Badges

I'd give some to charity, build myself a pc, buy some comics, invest some.

• Brohoof 1

I don't pay rent or have bills so I do what I like

Badges

I would continue to save up money to buy more land.

and probably buy another telescope  ^_^

• Brohoof 2

I'd buy food, video games, soda, and probably jewelry and clothes for my GF/Wife. :P

All games on steam. But I don't pay bills. My parents doesm

DVDs and BOOKS! My dad once told me to never work in a book store, because I'd end up being paid in books.

:wub:

• Brohoof 1

Travel! Travel! Travel! I'd never stop going to all the places that I want to see. I like to buy toys and clothes sometimes, but none of that gives me the lasting pleasure and enlightenment that I get from new life experiences. I would give to charity as well, and I have several I'm very fond of, but if I'm doing something for myself it would always be travel. 

10 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

DVDs and BOOKS! My dad once told me to never work in a book store, because I'd end up being paid in books.

:wub:

Wha- huh? There is wisdom in this statement I am failing to witness, care to enlighten my narrow mind?

On topic: Gambling. I could pretend I am still paying for rent and bills and give myself a chance to get rich!

• derpcup 1

Simple. Spend it all on a truck...or trucks, and horses. 

More wind instruments, of course! An English horn, Baroque oboe, Loree oboe, recorders, a working French horn, and all kinds of early music winds (crumhorns, cornamuse, early recorders, etc.)! Also clothes! Lots of clothes! There just isn't enough money for clothes in my life. =(

Badges

Build another pc and give the one I have now away.  Buy a lute or some other instrument.  Get lessons for said lute.  BUY ALL THE FABRICS!!!!!  Go back to school. Go to a ren faire....  And I'd probably save up to travel to Japan at some point and buy a ton of manga and stuff...  Of course, all of that would be over a course of time, I wouldn't automatically do all of those. 

Badges

Books and toys but I'd mostly try to save it.

And more restaurant food.

Edited by Fluttershutter

I would spend it on updating my house to how i want it to look such as paint, wood, drywall, hot tub, new furniture ect.. Its been a year since i bought my house and things been going toooo slow

Badges

I have to ask, what money? I don't have any.

Badges

Actually I don't pay rent or bills. But the catch is that half of what I make goes into savings and investments. 

So exactly what I'm doing right now. 

I can tell you that my bedroom would be so much more filled with anime stuff than it is right now. I would also add more to my MLP:FiM collection.

Badges

Donate a little bit of it to charities or do more "pay it forward" thing at Chick-Fil-A :P

I would definitely put it in savings and increase my stocks.

Badges

Get all 1D and 5SOS Albums and EP as well as their films. And also 'Hey Let's Start A Band'.

Go to Legoland 24/7!

Physically buy the entire Warriors series.

Pizza.

Badges

Bills and Rent are out of my hands anyways, so I'd probably save up my money to buy a video game which catches my interest.

I'd go to all the pony conventions! But maybe give some to charity and my family too. ^_^

Badges