Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

if you didnt have rent or bills to pay , what would you do with your money?

Hbk4894

Travel! Travel! Travel! I'd never stop going to all the places that I want to see. I like to buy toys and clothes sometimes, but none of that gives me the lasting pleasure and enlightenment that I get from new life experiences. I would give to charity as well, and I have several I'm very fond of, but if I'm doing something for myself it would always be travel. 

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

DVDs and BOOKS! My dad once told me to never work in a book store, because I'd end up being paid in books.

:wub:

Wha- huh? There is wisdom in this statement I am failing to witness, care to enlighten my narrow mind?

On topic: Gambling. I could pretend I am still paying for rent and bills and give myself a chance to get rich!

More wind instruments, of course! An English horn, Baroque oboe, Loree oboe, recorders, a working French horn, and all kinds of early music winds (crumhorns, cornamuse, early recorders, etc.)! Also clothes! Lots of clothes! There just isn't enough money for clothes in my life. =(

Build another pc and give the one I have now away.  Buy a lute or some other instrument.  Get lessons for said lute.  BUY ALL THE FABRICS!!!!!  Go back to school. Go to a ren faire....  And I'd probably save up to travel to Japan at some point and buy a ton of manga and stuff...  Of course, all of that would be over a course of time, I wouldn't automatically do all of those. 

I would spend it on updating my house to how i want it to look such as paint, wood, drywall, hot tub, new furniture ect.. Its been a year since i bought my house and things been going toooo slow

I can tell you that my bedroom would be so much more filled with anime stuff than it is right now. I would also add more to my MLP:FiM collection.