Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Worried about Season 9.

CastletonSnob

We always have these threads, and I honestly get kind of tired for the only reason people being worried is because "they don't like X writers" or "they don't like X season" or "they don't like X season finale". It is never something objective, like a legitimate problem within the company that could affect the quality of the show. So long as no cause for concern is being presented, I am going to go in expecting the normally good quality I see from the show. That's not an insult, I want the purportedly last season to be awesome as much as the next guy. I'd just rather be positive. :nom:

Edited by CloudMistDragon
  • Brohoof 2

You know? I’ve noticed that this will be the first season premiere since the sixth to....

Spoiler

An actual villain threat :mlp_icwudt:. Damn, I can’t believe we have gone that long without a villain in a season premiere  :mlp_confused:

• Brohoof 2

2 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

You know? I’ve noticed that this will be the first season premiere since the sixth to....

Hide contents

An actual villain threat :mlp_icwudt:. Damn, I can’t believe we have gone that long without a villain in a season premiere  :mlp_confused:

Actually, the fifth. In The Crystalling, they were just defending the Empire from a problem caused by Flurry Heart. Unless you count Flurry Heart as a villain. :laugh: Either way, that would be an improvement right from the start. I'm really not worried now. 

38 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Actually, the fifth. In The Crystalling, they were just defending the Empire from a problem caused by Flurry Heart. Unless you count Flurry Heart as a villain. :laugh: Either way, that would be an improvement right from the start. I'm really not worried now. 

Eh, nope, Starlight was a straight-up villain back then. Sixth was the Crystaling, the seventh were two average slice of life, and this last one, while it did tease Neighsay to be a villain in the finale, he wasn't a villain in either.