Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is there anywhere I could buy/download all the songs so I can listen to them when driving?

Senko

There are some nice songs in the show and I drive a lot for work so I'm just wondering if there's anywhere I could buy or download them to add my listening list? Just don't recommend itunes I know tis on there but I have no apple devices only android.

Edited by Senko
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

Anywhere you can legally listen to music via streaming, or download them on iTunes or any of the many music purchase sites. I can’t point you to areas where you can obtain non-licensed show music as that would be against the piracy guidelines. A studious person can probably find them anyway. 

I would say look on Google Music or Amazon if you don't want to do iTunes. There are many ways as Jeric said to get the music of the show but it's not exactly legal. Just do yourself a favor and support the show by buying it off an online marketplace. :P

(edited)
10 hours ago, TwilySparky said:

I would say look on Google Music or Amazon if you don't want to do iTunes. There are many ways as Jeric said to get the music of the show but it's not exactly legal. Just do yourself a favor and support the show by buying it off an online marketplace. :P

I'm more than happy to do so (in fact I wish Australia actually had all the seasons to buy, we don't and region looking means i can't buy from overseas). However music I don't normally buy/listen to (last time was probably about 5 years ago when I bought the frozen songs) so aside from itunes which I don't have any apple products I'm honestly not sure where I'd buy songs from a tv show (only streaming service I know is itunes). Apparently amazon does sell some as I just found a songs of harmony on a search while typing this so thank you.

EDIT
Oh they're mp3's not cds that's good now if i can just figure out how to buy them (keeps refusing my purchase on something to do with 1 click settings).

EDIT 2

And I can't purchase music from Amazon because I don't live in America apparently so scratch them as a purchase source. Content providers why do you go to such efforts to make people download your stuff illegally rather than just buy it?

As required by our digital music providers, digital music on Amazon.com and access to Prime Music are currently only available to U.S. customers.
To buy digital music from the Digital Music Store or access Prime Music, you must have an Amazon account, a U.S. billing address, and a 1-Click payment method issued by a U.S. bank.
Edited by Senko

• 1 year later...