Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why wasn't the CMC, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon not at Camp Everfree? Snips and Snails were there, and they should be the same grade or at least some of the same classes that they are, for what we know from Friendship is Magic. So why didn't they go?

38 minutes ago, Bas said:

Not that this would come out as a surprise.

However, I think we saw them in FiM taking part of the same classes as the CMC did.

That's what I said at the top. "Snips and Snails were there, and they should be the same grade or at least some of the same classes that they are, for what we know from Friendship is Magic."

• 2 weeks later...

The Canterlot Movie Club were still being punished for the anon-a-miss mystable mess and had been denied permission to attend camp while Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon did not sign up as her daddy was currently buying that camp and having them attend it would send the wrong message.

Edited by Senko

3 minutes ago, Shady Mist said:

Punished for what?

Its in the comics and is

Spoiler

the human version of the gabby gums incident though much more their fault. Basically because they feel jelous of Sunset spending time with their sisters they post a whole lot of hurtful, personal information on my stable (my space) and frame her for it resulting in the school and the equestria girls basically turning on her for "going back to her old ways". They eventually own up to it when Sunset has a break down in the middle of school and runs off crying.

spoilered for safety

Edited by Senko

3 hours ago, Bas said:

I think it was also in some EQG shorts.

Possibly I don't know EQG as well as I do the main show. Either way given how close together events are I can easily see them not being allowed to attend a fun camp as part of their punishment for that event and Diamond Tiara being signed up for it by her dad while he's trying to buy it out and turn it into a mall would just be odd.