Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is going?

Jeric

I suppose that this is the best place to toss this up. Actually may hunt down if there is another topic on this and merge it.

Post here if you are attending. I’ll be setting up a personal (not Poniverse official) Discord Server for just attendees so we can interact during the con so also let me know if you want an invite and what your Discord ID is. 

And yes, I have my badge and booked several rooms as my party is 10 individuals at present. 

@PathfinderCS @Batbrony @~C. Discord~ @Creamy Arty and Nebula Wolf are in my party. Yep I just outed them! It’s how I roll!!!

:LunaMCM:

• Brohoof 4

I bought my ticket, hotel and plane ticket. I got me a sponsor badge. I hope to meet you all there!

I'm just here to say HOW EXCITED I AM ABOUT THE DERPY BROHOOF ICONS!!! (oh and, yeah, I guess I'm going to with my fiancee or something like that, whatever...), but seriously, DERPY BROHOOF ICONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :muffins:

• Brohoof 4

I won't be going, due to travel being a royal issue and the fact that I have classes at the time of the convention. Nothing I can do about it, things happen.

• Brohoof 1

I considered it, but I would be going alone, and can't see myself having much fun, since I'm socially awkward. Also, being afraid of traveling outside familiar territory.

Edited by Nightmare Muffin

I'm going to be going this year for sure, even though it means sacrificing participating in my LUG's display at BrickFair VA this year.  Way I see it, BrickFair isn't going anywhere anytime soon, but this is the last BronyCon ever, and I've only been to two other ones, and I'd regret not making it to this final one as well.

• Brohoof 1

I can't go to BronyCon, as always, because airline tickets are expensive, as well as hotels being ridiculously pricey. I've been unable to attend BronyCon for years since, coupled with lack of an adequate job, much less getting a reasonable income.

• Brohoof 1

Friends and fellow Ponyites... 

I am currently saving up my bits - if the Fates are willing, I shall do my utmost best to attend. 

After all, this may be my last chance to actually MEET any of y'all... and I really want to catch this con, even if it IS the last one.

• Brohoof 6

On 2/24/2019 at 10:23 PM, BronyNumber2 said:

Because it is that awesome. Plus I think you will always regret not going.

^ qftt trust me I was/am in the same situation as you nightmare muffin. I have been going to bronycon by myself for the past hmmmm..... going on five years now I think. I’m a very socially awkward guy myself, I can’t begin to tell you how hard it is for me to strike up a conversation especially with a group.

but, you know bronycon has helped me make quite a few friends and has been able to make me a little bit less social awkward. And seeing as this is the last one I happen to think it will make your experience even more memorable. That’s just my opinion though.

• Brohoof 1

I'll be going. I purchased my weekend pass a few days ago. Still yet to book a hotel room and arrange transportation to get there.

I'd like to join the Discord server btw. My Discord ID is: "Jonathan Selimovic ("Jonny")#8922"

• Brohoof 2