Jeric

Who is going?

On 3/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, Jonny Music said:

I'll be going. I purchased my weekend pass a few days ago. Still yet to book a hotel room and arrange transportation to get there.

I'd like to join the Discord server btw. My Discord ID is: "Jonathan Selimovic ("Jonny")#8922"

• Brohoof 1

BronyCon sounds like me a blast, but unfortunately I can not attend, what with being a member of the queen’s realm and all that nonsense.:mlp_rarity:

That said, you lot wouldn’t want a whiny old nag such as myself attending anyway. I hope that my American counterparts all have an amazing time!:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

Badges

14 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

BronyCon sounds like me a blast, but unfortunately I can not attend, what with being a member of the queen’s realm and all that nonsense.:mlp_rarity:

That said, you lot wouldn’t want a whiny old nag such as myself attending anyway. I hope that my American counterparts all have an amazing time!:mlp_grin:

Same here - I don't even currently have a passport, so stuck on the Isle of Brexit for the forseeable...

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I unfortunately have had to cancel my room and am not going anymore. It breaks my heart but going to Baltimore alone and attending alone isn’t for me.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

2 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

I unfortunately have had to cancel my room and am not going anymore. It breaks my heart but going to Baltimore alone and attending alone isn’t for me.

Is that why you canceled? You won't be alone when you get there, and travelling is easy.

Badges

11 hours ago, BronyNumber2 said:

Is that why you canceled? You won't be alone when you get there, and travelling is easy.

I also don’t have enough time to take off of my job right now. I know it sucks but I don’t feel like losing my job. I can see if I can work something out with work but it’s a no for now.

Badges