Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is going?

Jeric

On 3/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, Jonny Music said:

I'll be going. I purchased my weekend pass a few days ago. Still yet to book a hotel room and arrange transportation to get there.

I'd like to join the Discord server btw. My Discord ID is: "Jonathan Selimovic ("Jonny")#8922"

• Brohoof 1

BronyCon sounds like me a blast, but unfortunately I can not attend, what with being a member of the queen’s realm and all that nonsense.:mlp_rarity:

That said, you lot wouldn’t want a whiny old nag such as myself attending anyway. I hope that my American counterparts all have an amazing time!:mlp_grin:

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, Rarity the Supreme said:

BronyCon sounds like me a blast, but unfortunately I can not attend, what with being a member of the queen’s realm and all that nonsense.:mlp_rarity:

That said, you lot wouldn’t want a whiny old nag such as myself attending anyway. I hope that my American counterparts all have an amazing time!:mlp_grin:

Same here - I don't even currently have a passport, so stuck on the Isle of Brexit for the forseeable...

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Lord Midnight Madness said:

I unfortunately have had to cancel my room and am not going anymore. It breaks my heart but going to Baltimore alone and attending alone isn’t for me.

Is that why you canceled? You won't be alone when you get there, and travelling is easy.

11 hours ago, BronyNumber2 said:

Is that why you canceled? You won't be alone when you get there, and travelling is easy.

I also don’t have enough time to take off of my job right now. I know it sucks but I don’t feel like losing my job. I can see if I can work something out with work but it’s a no for now.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If I get the time off tomorrow booked tomorrow I will buy my tickets asap 

So I am going baring something nuts happening 

• Brohoof 1

It's official!!!! I am going got the hotel and tickets booked today. Gonna book flight next month. This is PERFECT!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 2:33 PM, Booker said:

Just booked my hotel, now I need to wait for my next paycheck so I can get my train ticket and badge. Does anyone know when the schedule is going online?

We seem to have a light schedule on the website now. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And as of a few days ago, I have managed to book my return train tickets and get my hotel room booked.

I have a layover in New York City on the way to Baltimore during late night to early morning, so I booked a hostel room for that night. And it'll be my first time in NYC, so I'd like to check out Times Square before I take my rest in the hostel before hopping on the next morning train to Baltimore on the 1st of August.

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently scraping together around £600-800 just to go and its really ruining it for me. I'd really love to go but that kind of money... Still I think I'd still enjoy it but yeah. I might get the spirit badge and hope someone is livestreaming everything. But the gala, I have a feeling somethings gonna happen and I wanna be there, I want a plush from Bronycon, I wanna meet people, I wanna ask a currently unformulated question at the pannel, I want to see and hear the creators in person, etc. 

I'll live though the indecision is killing me, I doubt I'll be able to afford it anyway.

So its a maybe from me but I'd love to go with a group of you guys, and meet you all first because like anxieties I guess. I also asked some friends if theyd go too.

Well barring something unexpected I'll be going, it was expensive but this is the last chance to attend and I think I'd regret not going.

• Brohoof 1

I will be attending, it will be my first ever convention I will be going to and I'll be going with my parents. I also plan on debuting my Blaise Zebrataur costume during the Cosplay Fashion Show on Saturday in the Hall of the Sun during the Non-MLP Costumes category.

• Brohoof 1

I was tempted, especially since it will be the last one ever. But I will not be there. I’ve had too many things go wrong in recent months with a dying refrigerator being the last straw. Even though I have enough Amtrak guest reward points for a free round trip to Baltimore, I can’t afford a convention right now. So please everyone, have lots of fun on my behalf and take plenty of pics so I can live vicariously through y’all! :yay: