Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is going?

Jeric

I'm happy to say that I'm going to be at my first BronyCon since 2015, for multiple reasons. My first BronyCon in 2013, and the show itself, have kickstarted my foray into online communities like nothing else had done before or ever since, acquiring numerous priceless things like friends and memories, delving into things like art and conventions that helped me feel more comfy and established in the communities I thrive in and enjoy now. My first BronyCon was my first convention ever, and my first of many times of seeing my online friends in person. It was last second, rough, and brief, but the feeling of seeing my online friends and interacting with them in the flesh changed my life, and that first time taught me a lot about how to improve my subsequent trips to conventions. I owe way too much of my friends and memorable moments these past seven years to the show, and I'd personally have been upset if I didn't go to the final one of these events, to personally make that final big memory during the show's run, other than the finale itself.

This last time I will not be going with as many friends as in the past, but I do plan to make this trip one of reminiscence, to remember all the great times I had in the three Bronycons I'd gone to in the past, and to try to rekindle the indescribable joy I was introduced to with my first BronyCon. I don't know how many of my old friends are going, or people that I've known in this fandom but never saw at a con, but I'd love to see each and every one of them and make the most out of this final big meeting, and I wish everyone that strives to keep going to others around the country/world and keep making memories can do so with ease. :)

• The topic was locked