Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Kiki's back... again

KikiTwilight

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Honestly, forgot lol

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

It was in 2012, soon after season 2 was over. There was a hype on My Lion King forums about colorful ponies and I wanted to see what it's about. I've been in love with it ever since.

Hi, guys! I'm... not exactly a new member (look at date xD), but I have been absent for a long time. I promise I'll try to be active this time, I just find it really hard to fit in places that have so many members. It's overwhelming, if you know what I mean.

So. My name is Kristina, I'm 23 years old. I'm a psychology student. As I wrote, and as you can probably guess, my favorite pony is Twilight, though honestly it's more of sentimental reasons as I really related to her when I started watching the show... I love all of them sort of equally now, especially (except Twilight) Pinkie Pie and Rainbow. I'm somewhat socially awkward (which explains why I don't fit in crowded places; feel free to contact me if you wanna be friends but don't expect me not to be awkward immidiately lol), pretty shy, but also really bubbly and outgoing if I'm with people I like. I have a cat named Socrates. My favorite color is green.

Not sure what else to say lol. Hopefully we'll get along well!

• Brohoof 3