Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

E05: Sic Skateboard

FirePuppy

The next episode is up:

And since Tank is in this one, this marks the first time ever that a Humane Seven's pet appears a second time in a Season 2 episode, after Spike, before ANY of the Equestria Girls themselves do at all.

• Brohoof 1

Is the lettuce a health thing?

This is my favourite one so far this season. It's funny how Tank has now appeared twice, and both times have been adorable. Heck yeah, tortoise stunts!

5 hours ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Is the lettuce a health thing?

This is my favourite one so far this season. It's funny how Tank has now appeared twice, and both times have been adorable. Heck yeah, tortoise stunts!

I still like The Craft of Cookies better.

I just had a big smile the moment Tank appeared. I mean...just how do you make turtles THIS adorable? I meant fist bump was just cute on it's own, but overall...

...yeah; this is my fav. :D

• Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

This was a pretty interesting short, especially thanks to the inclusion of Tank. Rainbow Dash also appears to have a knack for video editing, which you can tell from the amount of things she incorporated into her final video.

This short was pretty average for me, but it was something season 2 needed, since most of the YouTube shorts inside YouTube shorts were pretty boring, with the exception of 3 amazing ones sprinkled throughout.(Not including this one)