Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MaxAnim

Request OC Request

Hi, I was wondering if someone can draw my OC, I don’t have experience drawing (if you can already tell) the reason why I’m asking is because I wanted to change my profile picture because I kinda got tired of it here is the description:

Grey Coat

Brown Eyes

Brown Mane with a Green Stripe (also for the tail)

That is the most detailed information I could give, and about the cutie mark, it could be a moon with a sniper scope (the name is Moonlight Hunter).

Thank you for the answer (if seen)

@MaxAnim
Sorry friend, but you should tag a request with a Request tag, not a Request Shop. A Request Shop is for the thread where you offer people to draw their OCs for free. 

No worries, fixed the tag. ^^

Badges

On 2/10/2019 at 5:02 PM, MaxAnim said:

Hi, I was wondering if someone can draw my OC, I don’t have experience drawing (if you can already tell) the reason why I’m asking is because I wanted to change my profile picture because I kinda got tired of it here is the description:

Grey Coat

Brown Eyes

Brown Mane with a Green Stripe (also for the tail)

That is the most detailed information I could give, and about the cutie mark, it could be a moon with a sniper scope (the name is Moonlight Hunter).

Thank you for the answer (if seen)

I made a sketch attempt, sorry its not colored or digital, I cant digitalize it until later down the road due to the fact I cant sit at my desk because I'm still healing from child birth. Hope you like it anyway!

20190412_202632.jpg

Badges