Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Victoria Everglade

OOC Thread HERE; Rayven's Info HERE

The mischievous young princess could be found wondering around the streets of Canterlot, wondering what kind of mischief she could get into. She looks at all the various shops and stores that were open, "This could be a golden opportunity to get some sweets for free" she thinks to herself, spotting a sweet store.

• Brohoof 1

Starry: *she’s walking by back towards the barracks now that her shift is over, and the young mare notices the princess and turns to bow to her* Good morning(?) Princess... *she says, bowing to her and extending her wings*

*she nods and stands, folding her wings back up now* Yes ma’am, it is. And thank you. *she takes a butterscotch with a hoof* I see you’ve gotten yourself some sweets, where’d you get them this time? *she asks, raising an eyebrow*

The Princess grins "Oh you know..the sweet store over there" she says, pointing with her hoof towards the sweet store, "Don't worry, I didn't steal them, I just..co-erced the owner to give them to me for free" she giggles and then pats the spot next to you "I do hope father is treating you well, I know mother does but father can be...a bit too stern sometimes"

• Brohoof 1

*she smiles and shakes her head* Mhm. *she then sits down where the Rayven had patted* Don’t worry, he isn’t being to stern, we still get our free time, and yes, he’s treating us well, thank you for asking, Princess.

Rayven smiles and nibbles on her treats "Good to hear, and how about nana Moonbutt?" she asks with a giggle, cuddling her favorite stuffie, "So what ya going to do now that you're off duty? Get some beauty sleep? Not that you need it, mind you" she says with a wink

• Brohoof 1

I’ve heard that the Princess is doing well, although I haven’t seen her for a few days, but that might be because she’s busy. And yes, I will probably sleep, or make sure my brother is alright. *she blushes a little bit at Rayven’s last comment*

Rayven  grins as  she notices the Lunar Guard's blush "Oh come on, all you Lunar Guards ever do is sleep and work..where's the fun in that?" she asks, "Live a little, why don't you go to a club, pick up a cute guy...or girl" she winks at her once more

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes that's all I have energy for... *she then looks at Rayven* Well, does the princess have any suggestions for clubs? *she asks, looking at her and raising an eyebrow, and, she opens the butterscotch now to eat it* 

Rayven giggles "I'd love to give suggestions, but mine are all underaged..you know daddy would have a fit if I was caught in the older clubs" she says and then wiggles her eyebrows at her "How-ever..maybe..if you were to take me as my...uhm, what's that word...ah, Chaperone, he might let me go to one"

• Brohoof 1

Is that so? I might just consider it. *she says, smiling a bit towards the princess* But I think I'll need to go take off my armor first, if that's alright with you? *she asks in a questioning tone and a questioning gaze*

Alright Princess, do you want me to dress up for this, or is that not needed? *she hugs her back lightly before standing* And of course, see you then! *she smiles a little more at her, blushing just a tad more than before*

*she nods and blushes when Rayven nuzzles her, then leaves, heading towards the barracks to relieve herself of her uniform and then head to her house* Hmm... *she takes a quick shower before picking out a simple outfit, not to flashy, but just a little bit of sparkle still, and she puts in the ruby earrings she owns*

Rayven returned to the castle, showered, put on some makeup and some jewelry. "Daddy's gonna throw a fit" she giggles "Ah well, can't be helped, I'm helping Starry out here" she says to herself before she puts on her own outfit, which was actually just a nice hoodie and skirt.

• Brohoof 1

*Starry's own outfit was a little zip-up jacket with a hood, and some shorts that would hug her flanks, and she then looks at her self in the mirror, raising a hoof to her burn scars* What will she say of this? *she shakes her head, zipping up the jacket most of the way up, covering the scars most of the way before heading out*

Edited by Amanita

"Daddy!" Rayven calls as she tacklehugs her father, Prince Crow Moon, "well hey there sweetie, what's with the getup?" he asks, ruffling a hoof through her mane. "I'm taking Starry out for the night, she's going to take me to a club" she giggles, "A cl.." Crow Moon frowns "I don't know sweetbean, you're only sixteen..." She pouts "B-but Twilight and her friends started  going to clubs at my age a-and anyway, I'm helping  Starry" she whines. Crow just sighs, he trusted Starry, "Alright, just be safe, call me if anything happens" he says, she hugs him "I will daddy.." she says before skipping off to wait for Starry to arrive. 

• Brohoof 1

*she trots towards the castle to pick up Rayven now, nodding to a few of the other ponies on the streets, when she arrives, she bows to her* Hello again, Princess. Are you ready to go out now? *she asks, looking up before standing*

Rayven smiles and giggles "Sure am, it took some convincing, but daddy finally agreed to allow me to go to a club" she says and hugs the older mare "Come on, lets go have fun on the town" she says, going over to the off duty Lunar Guard.

• Brohoof 1

I’m sure it did. Alright then, where to? *she asks, extending a hoof out to Rayven, smiling as she looks at her* And by the way, you look beautiful. *she says, blushing a little as she takes in her appearance*