Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Amanita

Rayven smiles "Meditation style is when you meditate for a bit, clearing your mind and then you train, with your eyes completely shut the entire time, and sometimes music in the background for extra style"

@Scarlet Rose

*Rayven nods a little* Hm, I don’t think I’ve heard of that one before. *she seems to think* So it’s kind of like training your other senses instead of relying on your vision alone? *she asks after a while*

@Amanita

"Awesome, follow me then, the training grounds is around here" she says, taking her through the armory, taking out both a short sword and a long sword. "I like to train with both, it helps keep balance, and sometimes you may not even have a choice"

@Amanita

Rayven smiles "Of course, well first of all, we meditate" she says, sitting down, crossing her legs and closing  her eyes "Just try to clear your mind, "block  out all the noise around you and in your mind"

@Amanita

Rayven then stands up "Then either you can keep  your eyes closed, or have them open, and begin to go with the flow" she says, picking up her shortword and begins to train, almost expertly.

@Amanita

After a little while, Rayven stops and opens her eyes, leaning on a wall to keep herself steady "Ah, I think that's enough for today." she says and smiles at Starry, "Wanna grab something to eat?"

@Amanita

Rayven smiles and nods "Good idea, daddy doesn't like it when I forget to put his swords back" she says, as  she goes to put her short and long swords back. She then sniffs herself "Whew, I think I may need a shower"

@Amanita

Rayven smiles "Not at all Starry, mind you, I tend to sing in the shower, though Silver calls it screeing" she chuckles, putting her own swords away and leading towards her private bathroom.

@Amanita

Rayven giggles "Sometimes, yeah" she says with a smile "You ought to hear daddy though" she says, getting some clean clothes and beginning to make her way to her private ensuite. She looks to Starry "Feel free to use whatever product you see"

@Scarlet Rose

*she giggles and grabs her own clean clothes, before following her* Why? Is he worse? *she asks, smiling* And thanks, love. *she pecks her on the cheek* Although I’ll probably just use the simplest looking one.

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as she then goes to undress and turn the water on "what temperature do you like it?" she would asks as she put her hand under the water to test how hot or cold it was. "I personally like a luke warm shower"

@Scarlet Rose

Thats fine with me. *she smiles as she watches her, and starts undressing as well* I kinda like my showers hot, Dream always yells at me because I almost always use up all the hot water at the house. *she chuckles*

@Amanita

She giggles "Mom and dad had an enchanted put on the water, so the hot water never runs out, it's quite useful" she says, getting under the shower, which was quite spacious, mostly because she enjoyed the space.

@Amanita

Rayven smiles and giggles as she spreads her wings "This is one of the reasons, so I can spread my wings. The other reasons, is I just don't like small, tight spaces" she says and goes over to Starry and kisses her.

@Amanita

Rayven nuzzles into the mare's chest and smiles with a nod "Yes please, it's always so hard to reach" she says "I'll wash yours in turn, if you'd like" she offers, getting the sponge and putting some fur shampoo onto it.

@Scarlet Rose

Yes, I would like that. *she smiles and takes the sponge, rubbing the shampoo into it before starting to wash Rayven’s backside for her, humming a little as she does* Would you like me to wash your wings as well?