Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Victoria Everglade

@Amanita

Rayven smiles, leading her down some streets and then some side streets, until they arrive at a side alley, where a small sign hanging above a door says "The Alchemist's Respite". "We're here" she says as soft music could be heard playing from inside. She struts inside and beams "I love it!" She exclaims, as the theme was that of a steampunk theme.

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Oh? And why would I pass so easily? Is it because I’m in the guard? And thank you, Princess. *she sits down and takes a moment to think on her question* Hmm... I think my heart’s true desire might be to keep my brother safe... He’s really the only family I have left.

@Amanita

Rayven was about to answer why Starry would pass, when she heard her answer and it was her turn to be serious. She gently takes the mare's hoof and smiles at her "Now Starry, that isn't true. The Guard is your family, and honestly..I've always counted you as one of my closest friends"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven smiles and nods "Of course Starry" she says as she receives her shake and starts to drink on it "I'm gonna be honest with you Starry ,okay?" she asks and then looks at her "I..." she smiles "I have been seeing you around the castle a lot and well, I know I tease and flirt with the male guards, but..honestly, I'm more interested in mares, one mare in particular.." she smiles a bit more at her and kisses her on the muzzle "you"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven giggles as well "True, if she saw you had feelings for me, I am sure she would have sped up the process, as she calls it, by getting Cadence involved" she shakes her head and sips on her shake "Mmm barkeep, I'll have a one of those special burgers with the special sauce and the seasoned curly fries..and the same for my girl here, alright?"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven smiles and nods "Indeed, I hope it stays that way. Mother worries when things get..hectic for the guard" she says with a giggle "She worries a little too much sometimes" she says and nuzzles her, eating her burger and fries "Mm good food here, wouldn't you say?"

• Brohoof 1