Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Amanita

(He is in this timeline, the son of Luna and Discord, but he does have control over  the Lunar guard) "Mother is just a caring woman in all" she says as she giggles "And well, it's how I stave  off boredom" 

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

She giggles "Oh I've thought about it, but I mean it's not like my pranks harms anyone" she says but then shakes her head "I know mommy and daddy would love it if I were to stop pranking others and causing mischief, but it's just too much fun"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

She smiles as she then finishes her food and smiles "Ready when you are honey" she says with a big smile and then gets up, spreading her wings and leaving the bar "Know of any good places to go stargazing?"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

"Fine by me Starry" she says, "I'd prefer somewhere cozy where we can just cuddle and talk, ya know" she says, flitteirng her wings as she flies up into the air and waiting for Starry to follow "So then Lieutenant, lead on"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven giggles and snuggles into the older mare's lap "Need you really ask? You should know by now that I love snuggles" she says, and fluffing up just a little bit. "and to snuggle with the mare I've fallen in love with, just makes things even better, wouldn't you say?"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

As she snuggled into the older mare's embrace, Rayven closes her eyes and sighs happily "I'm good for now, thanks Starry, but tonight back home..I'm not entirely sure how I will cope without you, surrounded by all my soft, fluffy pets and plushies" she giggles

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

*she smiles and hums contently* Yeah, I don’t know how I’ll cope without you tonight when I’m at home... *she pulls her jacket’s zipper down a little bit, and leans against the tree* Rayven, I think I might just be in love with you.

@Amanita

//did we discuss whether this was anthro or feral?

Rayven giggles "Good, then I won't have to order you to be in love with me" she teases "Oh the scandal, the Princess and the Lieutenant of the Lunar Guard..oh boy Cadence would love this" she laughs and snuggles closer

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

(how about anthro? I just kind of like how it gives a bit more freedom)

Rayven smiles and nods "Indeed" she says softly, looking up at the Lieutenant, "I may need to just make special orders for you to be my personal guard, especially at night time...never know when some disgruntled lord or prince may try to have little me assassinated to get back at daddy" she says with a giggle

@Amanita

"Not to mention a very angry Lieutenant of the Lunar Guard and my personal guard" she says and nuzzles into her a little, "so if I may, what made the beautiful Lunar Guard Lieutenant fall for the little princess?"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven giggles "I do try, I mean, of course when other noble ponies are around, I have to be on my best behavior" she giggles "Otherwise, so long as I don't break any laws or harm anypony, I'm allowed to do what I like, really" she smiles "As for what I like about you..well.." she smiles and blushes a little "I've seen you go to the orphanage a lot, and come out smiling..I can only assume you go there to give inspiration to them"

@Scarlet Rose

(How do you want Starry to braid Rayven’s mane? Dutch or French or just a simple braid?)

*she nods and then stops a little* When have you seen me go there? Have you been spying on me? *she teases* But yeah, I do try to give them some inspiration.

@Amanita

(something like this)

Rayven giggles "More like..some incognito inspection" she says and shakes her head "No, I've just noticed you going there at times when I've been in town nearby" she smiles at her "And I think it is admirable of you to want to inspire the orphans"

@Scarlet Rose

(ok)

*she smiles and nods, and then begins weaving Rayven’s mane into an intricate looking braid* Why, thank you. They’re really sweet, although the sad thing is that a lot of them turn to a life of crime when they reach the age when nobody wants to adopt them for some reason.

@Amanita

Rayven nods "That crisis is one of the ones that father has been lobbying for, for ages now" she says "He doesn't like it that there are a lot of orphans that just get left to live on the streets; heck, even my oldest sister, Seras was an orphan until mom adopted her"

• Brohoof 1