Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Scarlet Rose

*she nods and continues to braid Rayven’s mane* It’s a big problem, and although I’m not glad my parents died, I’m glad they died when I was old enough to be able to take care of my younger brother myself without having to be sent to an orphanage.

@Amanita

Rayven nods and closes her eyes "I may not be full royalty like mom or dad, but I have some sway..you and your brother are now to live in the castle, I will make sure he is well looked after while you are at work" she smiles at her lovingly

@Amanita

Rayven nods "I understand, my brother is kind of..special too" she says with a bit of a smile, but I shall discuss it with mommy later" she says "while daddy would understand, mommy has a bit more of a...softer side" she says and kisses her cheek.

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

"Oh my dear Lieutenant" Rayven says and smiles up at her "I thought you would never ask" she says, leaning up with her eyes closed and gently kisses Starry on the mouth, wrapping her arms around her and hugs her tightly.

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

"Well maybe a little chilly, but I do have a lovely mare to cuddle up with and to keep me warm" she says with a smile, "but maybe a snuggle in bed would be more...comfortable" she giggles and kisses her softly.

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as she snuggles into the jacket "Well, I would just explain things to them. Honestly, I think they would rather me be with someone they can trust, like the Lieutenant of the Lunar Guard, rather than some random stallion" she smiles "Especially daddy, he has implicit trust in the Lunars"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as she snuggles even more in the jacket, "I think we should probably get going, as much as I love it here with you, I can imagine that snuggling in bed with loads of snacks, all my pets and plushies would be even better...and probably warmer and safer"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven also heard the howl "Yes..lets get back to the castle" she says, thanking Starry as she is helped up "The sooner we get there, the better, I think" she spreads her wings "Let us fly there, lest the wolves find our scent"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven swiftly flies up to meet Starry in the air "Let us go, oh and please do not worry about things like snacks and drinks, I have a plethora at the castle" she smiles "though daddy won't let me have alcohol, not just yet" she says

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven looks down to see the Timberwolves howling at them and grimaces "you're right, come on, lets get back to the castle, uhm..do you want someone to pick your brother up? If he's anything like my brother, he'll  be worried"

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

Alright, and yes, if at all possible I'd like someone to pick him up.... He'll probably be a little worried... *she smiles slightly* Would it be alright if I picked him up though? He might think something bad has happened to me if someone else does.

@Amanita

Rayven nods "Sure, we can drop by your place on the way to  the castle, i don't mind a little detour, especially as it is to help my beloved" she smiles over at her. "Lead the way darling, you'd likely know the way better than i would"

@Amanita

Rayven smiled s she followed Starry to her house and looks at it "It's nice, but..it'd be best for you two to be at the castle..I think, plus your brother can be friends with mine" she says and then raises an eyebrow as she sees the colt and smiles.

• Brohoof 1