Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Moonbutt's Granddaughter

Sphinx-Ara

@Amanita

Rayven smiles "Please, there's no need to bow to me, after all, I am dating your sister" she says with a giggle "And you're more than welcome, there you will be well looked after and I am hoping you and my brother can become friends"

@Amanita

Rayven smiled as she sat and waited, fiddling with the zipper of the hoodie that Starry had lent her. "He's cute, I am sure he'll become fast friends with my brother..he's kind of..lonely as he's not exactly allowed outside unless its in the grounds of the castle and with supervision"

• Brohoof 1

@Scarlet Rose

You can come inside if you want. *Starry goes inside* And that’s good he might make a fast friend, he doesn’t really have that many friends... I don’t think I’ve met your brother yet, why isn’t he allowed out outside if I may ask? *she says, grabbing a suitcase and going into her bedroom, but she’s still listening to Rayven if she talks*

@Amanita

Rayven smiles and nods as she follows Starry inside. "H-he's kind of fragile, not just with his mental state, but also his physical abilities." she says sadly "He easily bruises and his bones are pretty frail"

@Amanita

Rayven saw the stuffed animals and smiled "Never too old for stuffed animals" she says "I should know, mommy has quite a few herself" she giggles "I try to sneak one or two away from her, but she's like magic, she always knows"

@Scarlet Rose

*she nods and smiles* Yup... Really? That kinda sounds like my mom... *she holds up the one she left out* This one is the one I can’t sleep without. Her name is Snuggles. My mom always said that she helped to keep the nightmares away.

@Amanita

Rayven smiles "Aaw, now that just makes you even cuter" she coos and giggles, going over to her "I have a stuffed animal, I can't sleep without...well okay, not a stuffed animal perse, but my sister Tabitha" she giggles "She is just the cutest and softest little fox kit"

• Brohoof 1

@Amanita

Rayven smiles some "got everything? Good, we can walk back to the Castle then" she says before looking to Starry, "Tabby is adorable, she's actually a descendant of a Kitsune Deity, and has chosen to be forever Young"

@Scarlet Rose

Yup. *she yells for her brother* You got everything, Dream? *he comes out of his room now* Yeah, do you have all of your stuff? *Starry nods to him and stretches out her hand* Yup, come on, we're walking to the castle.

Edited by Amanita

@Amanita ((don't forget this is Anthro))

Rayven smiles "It's not very far" she says as she begins to lead the way. She looks up to see her Nana doing her nightly rounds and waved to her 

Luna lands"hello dear Rayven' I see you have finally met my Lieutenant"

@Amanita

Luna smiles and nods "I am doing quite well this night, thank you Lieutenant" she says and looks to Dream "and it would seem that you two are having a good night as well" she smiles "And from what I hear, I will be seeing you two around a lot more as well?"

@Amanita

Luna smiles and whispers to Dream "Remember, should you need me at night, my door is always open" she says then bows "Well I should probably get back to work" she says and bows "Goodnight my good ponies"  she says and flies off.

Rayven smiles "Well, seeing Nana, means we are getting close"

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream nods and smiles at her, and bows once more before standing with Starry* Goodnight, Princess. *Starry looks to Dream and smiles* You don’t have to tell me what she said by the way, bro. *she looks at Rayven* And that’s great.

@Amanita

As they approached the great doors that would open up to the great hall of the castle, they would see the Captain, Midnight Serenade. Peering through the eyeholes of her helmet, she smiles a little "welcome back Princess, and Lieutenant, I take it you've fallen for the little cutie?" she asks with a chuckle. 

@Amanita

Midnight smiles and chuckles a little "So you must be Dream? Nice to meet you, you know, I think my son is about your age" she says with a smile, "He's asleep right now though" she says and opens the doors for them "Oh and Princess, your brother is waiting for you" she smiles.

"Thanks Midnight, and I figured as much" Rayven says with a smile, beginning to lead Starry and Dream down the halls.

@Scarlet Rose

*Dream tries to hide a bit further behind his sister* Mhm... *Starry shakes her head a little* I’m sorry about that, Captain, he’s normally not this shy. *she smiles slightly and follows Rayven with Dream close behind her, with Dream casting a quick glance behind him*

@Amanita

Midnight chuckles "must be the armor, don't worry about it" she says as she watches them go through the halls. "We're nearly at the throne room, but I'm sure you already knew that" she giggles and leans up to kiss Starry's cheek.

@Scarlet Rose

*Starry nods and then leans down a bit so it’ll be easier for Rayven to reach her* *thinks: Did he have another vision? What did he see that scared him so much when he looked at Midnight??* *she looks back at Dream who seems to be contemplating something*

@Amanita

Rayven smiles as they arrive at the throne room "Here we are, ah..mommy and daddy must be in the garden then" she says, leading them to the garden and smiling "Daddy! Mommy!" she exclaims hugs them. "Heheh, hi there sweetheart, did you enjoy your date?" he asks, Rayven nods and nuzzles into his head pets "Yep, but after I heard about her brother being..special, I insisted they come live at the castle" Rayven smiles.

Scarlet smiles as she goes over to the Lieutenant, she is a beautiful brown wolf in casual clothing, and reaches out her paw "Hello dear Lieutenant, I do not believe we have met, yet. I'm Scarlet"