Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi...what do I do?

viipez

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?

I just found it randomly.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My friend started talking about it one day and I thought he was mentally ill. Its only till I started to watch the first episode on Netflix that I found out how good it actually was. I'm only a new brony ( Haven't even finished the first season yet) but I was looking for a fresh community to join and I hope this one is it. Now I've found this website and I have no idea what I'm doing, can i plz have a little bit of help.

Thx    

My friend started talking about how he was a brony one day and I thought he was mentally ill. Its only till I started to watch the first episode on Netflix that I found out how good it actually was. I'm only a new brony ( Haven't even finished the first season yet) but I was looking for a fresh community to join and I hope this one is it. Now I've found this website and I have no idea what I'm doing, can i plz have a little bit of help.

Thx    

like i said, no idea what im doing, thats y theres the exact same paragraph twice.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Arc Flash said:

You have to have a min. of 5 post to unlock it.

So get out there and find something to comment on:mlp_yeehaa:

so just coment on anything?

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, viipez said:

so just coment on anything?

Not anything. There are boards/sections where posting doesn't increase your post count (such as this one). On boards/sections where that's the case, it will say it in green text in the board/section description. Otherwise, yes.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, PinkiePie97 said:

Not anything. There are boards/sections where posting doesn't increase your post count (such as this one). On boards/sections where that's the case, it will say it in green text in the board/section description. Otherwise, yes.

ok thx so much, i feel welcome already :) what about the discord? ive joined and nothings happening

• Brohoof 1

Hello there!

Just take a look around the forums to find something you may be interested in. You can discuss the show, comment on art/music or post your own and many more! ^_^

Regarding Discord - If nothing is happening, start chatting to wake it up! :D

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1