Thunderbolt1000T

I am new here.

I have other intrests besides the show and these intrests are old computers, vintage things, 3D CAD and PCB software, and even Outdoor Warning Sirens. yes I am a siren enthusiast and that is a thing I go to this forum called https://www.airraidsirens.net/forums/

I thought  I would create an account here because I like my little pony and I am also a brony/siren enthusiast/tech head.

also how do you change your proflile icon  because I got a really cool picture I want to put on my profile but I cant find the option to do that.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I think it all started back in 2012, I was watching Youtube videos about trains because that was an interest that I had back then, then I saw  a my little pony video  that was recommended to me for some odd reason, I had no knowlege  about the show back then so I clicked on it, I cant remember what it was about I think it was some  fan made video about the show, anyway I seem to have got more interested in the show so much that I attempted to find full episodes on YouTube that were uploaded by a random youtube channel and usualy taken down so I reaserched more about the show, learn about all kinds of characters ,and other things, I somehow managed to find the show on tv and I actualy liked it.

nowadays I watch the show on TV whenever it comes on and I look up youtube videos about the show every now and then. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends. It’s always good to see any Twilight fan. :ticking:  I believe that you can change your photo after 5 posts. Good luck! :mlp_grin:

Welcome to our little community!

Welcome to these very forums!
rarity_and_twilight_sparkle_hugging_by_cloudyglow_dbnp4jr-fullview.png.d958e8c5c418eaf03302d93ae828d93f.thumb.png.9274c882a78bb34bb8c631356bf549e6.png

Enjoy your ride to the fun station and have a good time!

Edited by Bas

On 2/12/2019 at 2:10 AM, Thunderbolt1000T said:

I have other intrests besides the show and these intrests are old computers, vintage things, 3D CAD and PCB software, and even Outdoor Warning Sirens. yes I am a siren enthusiast and that is a thing I go to this forum called https://www.airraidsirens.net/forums/

I thought  I would create an account here because I like my little pony and I am also a brony/siren enthusiast/tech head.

also how do you change your proflile icon  because I got a really cool picture I want to put on my profile but I cant find the option to do that.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: twilight-sparkle
How did you find MLP Forums?: google
How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I think it all started back in 2012, I was watching Youtube videos about trains because that was an interest that I had back then, then I saw  a my little pony video  that was recommended to me for some odd reason, I had no knowlege  about the show back then so I clicked on it, I cant remember what it was about I think it was some  fan made video about the show, anyway I seem to have got more interested in the show so much that I attempted to find full episodes on YouTube that were uploaded by a random youtube channel and usualy taken down so I reaserched more about the show, learn about all kinds of characters ,and other things, I somehow managed to find the show on tv and I actualy liked it.

nowadays I watch the show on TV whenever it comes on and I look up youtube videos about the show every now and then. 

welcome :mlp_icwudt:

Hello, hi!

Welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

5 posts on your post count are required to advance to the Muffin rank, which unlocks profile customization and more.