Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where does everyone buy their merch!?!

Khannah93

Hey all!! New to town and wondering where everyone buys their pony merch!!!! My baby girl is only 2 years old and knows EVERYPONY! She loves the show so much and so do I 💕

I've been looking both online and in local stores and it seems impossible to find MLP stuff. We are in Canada if that makes any difference. I was lucky enough to find the Mane 6 ponies, Trixie and Princess Luna around xmas time at our local Walmart but nothing since. I'm specifically looking for Discord, Starlight Glimmer and a large Spike (big enough so its not a choking hazzard) as they are my girls favorite! 

I'm just hoping someone can point me in the right direction for where to find these gems 💕💕💕

Thank you! 😊

1 hour ago, Khannah93 said:

Hey all!! New to town and wondering where everyone buys their pony merch!!!! My baby girl is only 2 years old and knows EVERYPONY! She loves the show so much and so do I 💕

I've been looking both online and in local stores and it seems impossible to find MLP stuff. We are in Canada if that makes any difference. I was lucky enough to find the Mane 6 ponies, Trixie and Princess Luna around xmas time at our local Walmart but nothing since. I'm specifically looking for Discord, Starlight Glimmer and a large Spike (big enough so its not a choking hazzard) as they are my girls favorite! 

I'm just hoping someone can point me in the right direction for where to find these gems 💕💕💕

Thank you! 😊

I dunno if you have Target, but that’s where I get most of my horses now that Toys R’ Us is gone  :(. Other options are Walmart, or Amazon and EBay, but there’s a general shortage of pony merch these days, possibly explaining your struggle :sunny:

It depends on what you want to find. Do you want to get her plushies? Or brushable figurines? She's still 2 so I assume you're looking for bigger toys for her. Do you want to get her some good quality toy s that'll last for a long time while playing? Or do you want to find something that isn't expensive? 

The others have pointed out Amazon and eBay, if I remember there are some websites that sell 12" inch plushies of plenty of MLP charzcters usually for 20$. They're bootleg items and are a little on the cheap quality side, but they're a good price for what they are and the perfect size for playing. I'll edit in the name of it if I can find the name of the store. :)

Edit: the name of that place is called OlyFactory, they're an online store. But they seem to be gone for the most part. There is a website that sells a bit by them though, you can click and have a look here. They are on the pricey side though, and they seem to not have very much information, so take it with a grain of salt.

Merch is starting to become less common due to the fandom being nearly a decade old now. Your best bet is Walmart for the official stuff, or Amazon.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...