Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite first name besides your own?

Octavia Heartstrings

Victoria. I've always thought the name was beautiful. In addition, I knew someone years back who shortened it to "Tori" and I thought that was so cute and loved it.

Edited by Envy
  • Brohoof 1

I always have a thing for Allie which is short for Allison, kinda got stuck in my head, I even named my persona that because of it.

5 hours ago, lyrabetes3939 said:

Random thread! :mlp_yay: What is your favorite first name that isn't your own name?

Mine is Lyra, for obvious reasons :-D

That's one of the names of my personas, Lyra Green.

I've always loved the name Agatha.

It's one of the names I've been considering using when the time comes for me to officially change my name. However, I've already used it for a main character in one of my stories and I'm not sure if it would be too weird for me to share the same first name as one of my characters. :mlp_laugh:

I'd say John would be my favourite, as well as it's variations - Johnny, Jonathan etc. It's probably the most basic name out there, but I still like it.

• Brohoof 1

Besides my own name, I really like Cheyenne, Charlotte, Lacey, Georgia, Alison, Riley, Savannah, Summer, and Lori, which is a shortened version of my name

And when we're talkin guys first names, I really like Kasey, Cash, Owen, Chase, Dustin, and...Cody. :ph3ar:

9 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

It is James, definitely 

How can I ever forget my weird obsession with that name as a kid. :dash:

I've also always loved the names Thomas and Bartholomew. That alone should be enough for someone to tell that I had a fun time watching Thomas the Tank Engine and The Simpsons when I was younger. :laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Willow, Elm, Oak, Jason and Liam.  I was actually considering going with Jason or Liam when I was planning on coming out as trans, went with another name entirely(though from this list I made, you can tell which one I went with).

I have a list but the one that stands out is Lucifer.  It's sounds nice despite of people believing it's the name of the devil. But, the hell with them.  

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 2