Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flower Shop

Roseluck

Roseluck.png.c90db3bc098b5c0d2addfcfb5d91e754.pnghello, and Welcome to our flower shop, today we have special arangements as it's a special day
Lilly.png.4802950a596816169e10467606bdaf62.pnguhm.. Roseluck. we're running out of flowers
 Daisy.png.f6f06150e43224b6bef4ec3924d703d2.pngWHAT!?

*all 3 faint*

Roseluck.png.c90db3bc098b5c0d2addfcfb5d91e754.pngOH, the HORROR, THE HORROR
 Roseluck.png.c90db3bc098b5c0d2addfcfb5d91e754.pngwell.. we can't let that happen, not today!, you there! yes you, can you help us gather flowers? i'll make you a special arangement if you bring me                 at least 30 by tomorrow night

valtasar.png.a42c65fed6fe7f84bc2a6068498e1c29.png As you probably guessed already, this means you have to gather 30 "Flower" reactions and report back here, this will earn you a special badge, you have 48 hours (check the time this post was made)

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was featured
3 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Flower hunt? :ooh: Sounds fun! :pinkie:

Sure is! Just as fun as Derpy's Muffin Hunt... but this time with flowers! Yay! :squee:

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Is there like a special hidden place we need to find and write after finding 30 or this time just respond here?

you report back here when you have them, they'll be pretty busy making arangements, so they won't leave, which is they reason we have to go picking the flowers instead

10 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

Ah, alright then, easy peasy, we get these flowers in no time and if we pluck the entire Everfree to get themB)

just be careful not to bring poison jokes if you gather them at everfree

Just now, Tacodidra said:

I have something for you, @Roseluck! :kindness: 38 flowers! :mlp_yeehaa:

Whaaaat, already?

Man, you guys are so fast at all these events... I need to collect more folowers before it's too late D:

Just now, Lord Valtasar said:

wow, that was fast rose_stand_left.gif.7a364ce721c8a03debb3969b1f683630.gif

Just now, Odyssey said:

Whaaaat, already?

Man, you guys are so fast at all these events... I need to collect more folowers before it's too late D:

I didn't expect it to happen this fast, to be honest... :ooh: But I guess finding muffins and candy is good practice! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3

Just now, Longhaul said:

I have absolutely no idea how many I have...

Click the green box with the reputation count in your profile. :) It shows your current count of each reaction (you have 11 flowers).

• Brohoof 3