Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hearts and Hooves day

Princess Cadance

1440773.gif

The changelings are all about sharing love, now, so I'm definitely on board! And here I thought Hearths Warming was the only love-based pony holiday!

Also, everyone should remember that while romantic love is highlighted, all love is beautiful, and so you shouldn't feel left out if you don't have someone special. Your family and friends love you too, and that's what matters most.

• Brohoof 1

happy Hearths and Hoovesday, and remember, there's probably someone out there saying, oh please oh please oh please say "Nope"
being single just means you haven't found them yet, and as that episode taught us, these things shouldn't be rushed
if you've already found your very special somepony, then you don't need any advice, get out of here and go spend the day with them

• Brohoof 1

Nobody gave me the bonus love this year, besides my mother, nonetheless I give my love to everypony here on the forums! :) Here’s to another lovely, happy year.

Edited by Nye
  • Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Did you have a good day with Rara? :ooh:

You bet! We spent the entire day together and it was lovely, and I'm pretty sure Rara enjoyed it too! :-P

From a romantic walk through the park in the morning to a lovely dinner together in the evening. It was such a magical day for us both. :kindness:

• Brohoof 3

22 minutes ago, ILoveRara said:

You bet! We spent the entire day together and it was lovely, and I'm pretty sure Rara enjoyed it too! :-P

From a romantic walk through the park in the morning to a lovely dinner together in the evening. It was such a magical day for us both. :kindness:

That sounds like a lovely day. I’m glad you both had a great time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 2

On Fri Feb 15 2019 at 5:11 AM, Thorax said:

1440773.gif

The changelings are all about sharing love, now, so I'm definitely on board! And here I thought Hearths Warming was the only love-based pony holiday!

Also, everyone should remember that while romantic love is highlighted, all love is beautiful, and so you shouldn't feel left out if you don't have someone special. Your family and friends love you too, and that's what matters most.

This made my day.