Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is the most physical pain you have experienced?

Hbk4894

After the surgery to get metal in my broken ankle. The slightest shift of movement sent a large spike of pain through my ankle and it had to be moved inches at a time when getting up. It was worse than when I actually broke my ankle. Luckily, it only lasted about three days.

I broke my tooth on a chocolate chip and had to get it pulled and omygosh I regret now getting put to sleep because that was like ONE of the worst pain ive ever felt in my life... I was literally crying my eyes out.

I was recently bit by a cat. Her tooth went all the way through my thumb and I had to get a stitch put in it. The initial bite didn’t hurt but the pain really set in after a minute or so.

I was born with Hydrocephalus and had to have a couple shunts put in to drain the excess fluid. When i was 12 one of those shunts started failing and disintegrating. :sealed: Yeeeeeeah, you can see where this is going.

I had a herniated disc in my back and it was pressing against the sciatic nerve, causing pain on a supernatural level. No words can describe it and even the strongest pain killers were just barely enough to get me by without passing out. It finally got it surgically corrected though thank goodness.

When I was a little kid, I was playing hide-and-seek at a playground and accidentally stepped into a wasp nest :wacko:. But I was so young I don't remember it much.

Otherwise I haven't experienced much physical pain... I would much rather have physical pain than emotional pain.

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Hmm. I'd have to say it was a migraine I had a while back. Think it was the summer of '13. It lasted for about a week if I recall. Not the most acute pain I've experienced, but the longest and most scarring. ;-;

Oh boy... where do I even begin? :adorkable:

One time as a kid I was running across my yard at night playing tag with my neighbors. There used to be a volleyball net in the middle of the yard. I’ve always been freakishly tall, so while the other kids ran under it, my head caught it and it threw me to the ground. While I was dazed, the giant metal pole holding it up slammed down on my forehead. OUCH. :laugh:

I also had appendicitis one time and had to get surgery for that. One of the scariest things that’s happened to me considering I was only in 5th-6th grade at the time. 

Just recently I was put on a medicine that had some really nasty side-effects they didn’t tell me about. It gave me really bad ingrown toenails that got infected and all. I had to get about 20 shots to numb them up so the doctor could surgically kill the corner roots to prevent it from happening again. Before the procedure, I couldn’t even walk. The pain was really intense... :mlp_please:

I also got hurt last month while longboarding down a steep hill near my house. Rolled a few times and got scraped up pretty bad. 

There are a few more but these stuck out to me the most. I’m a pretty clumsy person, as you can tell. :P