Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Something for those of you who like Ace Combat 7

Barnstormer

Found this while looking for things to satisfy my dogfighting needs while I wait to be able to play AC7. 3 flyable planes, 3 demo missions so far, and I gotta say, this looks damn good for how early it is in it's crowdfunding lifespan. Graphics are nice, sound design is really good, and the flight physics are some of the best I've seen (keeping in mind this is arcade style, not a full simulation like, say, DCS.) One of my favorite touches is how they actually have missiles drop away from your plane before igniting their engines, I've seen very few arcade style flight sims remember to have that incorporated.

On that note, what have some of your favorite arcade style flight sims been? Modern or WWII based, doesn't matter. I'm personally fond of the HAWX games, while they're a bit less realistic even for an arcade game, I liked the ability they included to swap into a flight mode that lets your plane essentially Tokyo Drift for some sick acrobatics. Like I said, not the most realistic of things, but felt and looked cool as hell :ph3ar: