Sign in to follow this  
heavens-champion

Will Twilight and friends appear in future generations?

This has probably been asked a lot, but do you think Twilight and friends will appear in future generations?

Badges

In spite of my preferences, I am quite sure that The Mane Six will hold strong in future generations; they are very iconic at this point, thus, have much greater marketing power (especially with a new MLP Generation on the horizon). I may be incorrect, but I imagine this is the most likely scenario.

• Brohoof 1

Badges

Given how successful FIM was for them, I see them sticking around for future generations, much like how Transformers likes to stick with Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, etc

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I am not really sure, since they are rebooting them anyway they might just completely different ponies.

Badges

Yes, I think so. Why? Because I feel they are a very important part of MLP's history.

Badges

Old characters have been adapted to different generation of ponies, so I guess Twi, Pinks, and Dashie, at least, will have post G4 counterparts

• Brohoof 1

Probably, but I sure hope not.  They did this crowd so perfectly in G4, why reboot them again?  Why not do something completely different with a totally new cast?  That's what I'd prefer.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sure they will. They're far to iconic to be dropped. If I had to hazard a guess I'd say they're probably still gonna be the mane 6 even in the new generation.

Badges