Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 CONFIRMED to be the last season.

CastletonSnob

1 minute ago, Twilight Luna said:
  Hide contents

It would be interesting to see Sombra and Chrysalis team up. But I’m glad that he’s coming back. 

Spoiler

Maybe it will happen. Enemy of my enemy is my friend.

One does not say "The End of My Little Pony" in such a chipper voice. Did that strike anyone else as insensitive and even a bit mean, going so far as to pseudo break the 4th wall by having that united gasp as a sarcastic reaction?

Spoiler

SOMBRA! (Pls don't element blast him in the very first episode.)

Spoiler

I hope they don't reform Sombra...he needs to join force with the other villains for the finale. 

Edited by TBD

20 minutes ago, Rixton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, and Sombra may have the knowledge of it's weakness.

Spoiler

With all that dark magic, he just might. I hope he’s not in for just one episode and he’s defeated again. He should be a looming threat throughout the season.

Just now, Twilight Luna said:
  Reveal hidden contents

With all that dark magic, he just might. I hope he’s not in for just one episode and he’s defeated again. He should be a looming threat throughout the season.

Spoiler

Exactly, the final season should be a big shot. I mean, there cannot be always epic happenings, but should not be like the previous seasons.

• Brohoof 2

33 minutes ago, Rixton said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Exactly, the final season should be a big shot. I mean, there cannot be always epic happenings, but should not be like the previous seasons.

Spoiler

I don’t want Sombra to be like Chrysalis was last season. Be in one episode to create a lot of hype and then nothing really happens. 

53 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:
  Hide contents

I don’t want Sombra to be like Chrysalis was last season. Be in one episode to create a lot of hype and then nothing really happens. 

Spoiler

It’s possible for that to happen, as the leaks have shown that Grogar, Cozy, and Tirek will appear as well. I wonder where Chryssy fits in all that tho :huh:

7 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It’s possible for that to happen, as the leaks have shown that Grogar, Cozy, and Tirek will appear as well. I wonder where Chryssy fits in all that tho :huh:

Spoiler

She does know where the tree is. As we saw in the clip, a chunk of crystal cane through the ground and destroyed it along with the elements.

17 minutes ago, TheAnimationFanatic said:

My one gripe is that 

Reveal hidden contents

Since we're dealing with mind control, it appears that Shining Armor, Cadence, and presumably the Royal Sisters are going to be reduced to objects needing to be saved... again.

Spoiler

It appears in one shot that Twilight has her ascended Princess hair again. So she might be getting their powers again. 

• Brohoof 3

Alright, time for some honest party pooping! And by that I mean it's time for a cynical prophecy that nobody wants to read.

ToH aside, it seems like everything Sombra-related is from Crystal Empire which includes the reveal and resolution with the friendship blast. The same blast is used to cure the changeling zombie state back in Canterlot. They probably get hexed by Chrysalis, but since she and Sombra are useless lesson props nothing gets done and status quo continues. After this first two-parter you'll be hearing a lot about how the EoHs are in all of us even though the Castle and the School will still exist and Equestria won't disappear into a sinkhole created by the withering of all those crystalline roots. Besides, even our glorious writers are not round-headed enough to introduce ToH's projection only to kill the damn thing in the next season. We'll also get the usual overarching plot bait in the form of Easter eggs, and then it's back to the usual stuff like Rarity visiting Manehattan for some fashion reason or the other.

P.S: You know it's bad when they're using "Winter is Coming" in 2019. You also know it's bad when they are blatantly using Song of Ice and Fire references in a kid show while we have officials on record saying they're not trying to target us specifically. How bout we get some dwarves and hookers? It comes with the territory, you know that H-Bro?

• The topic was unpinned
6 hours ago, A.V. said:
  Hide contents

Looks like they're officially giving Sombra the "Jake Skywalker" treatment, sad to say.

What do you mean by 

Spoiler

giving Sombra the "Jake Skywalker" treatment? I know you're likely slam the Star Wars Prequel! But what do you mean?

5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

I’ll post it again once FIM ends :adorkable:

Good choice

11 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

What do you mean by 

Hide contents

giving Sombra the "Jake Skywalker" treatment? I know you're likely slam the Star Wars Prequel! But what do you mean?

I think you mean "Sequel" (namely The Last Jedi).

But anyway, I mean it sucks that FIENDship Is Magic #1 (liked by most readers) and Siege Of The Crystal Empire (liked by less readers, but still some) are being overridden in the process -- just like how Legends Luke was overridden to make way for Canon Luke (nicknamed "Jake Skywalker" by Mark Hamill himself).

P.S.: It also means that the "Sombra and Radiant Hope travel Equestria to revive Princess Amore" subplot will never be resolved, adding another layer of negativity to this news.

Edited by A.V.