Banner by ~ SFyr

General Any LEGO fans

Crimson storm

My parents never had enough to money for video games/a console or any super fancy action figures so I grew up with this stuff ever since I could read and write.

Still play with LEGOs to this very day.

They're fun and timeless :ticking:

Edited by Messy Mane

I recently brought out some of my Lego sets from the bottom of my parents’ bed (they were stored away for when relatives needed my room to stay). There’s a bit of space. Not all of them are out. Mostly Star Wars.

I wonder where my Bionicle are :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

On 2/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, Twilight Luna said:

My brother and I played with LEGOs so much growing up. We had a chest fully of parts. Our parents bought us the space monorail one year. We set it up every year for Christmas. The cats hated it.

Is that the one,  that came with that pump that shoots aliens through tubes.

I played with legos as a child and haven’t played with them since then. I know that some people have a hobby of building lego sets but I don’t think that I could ever get into that. The mall in the town over actually has a store dedicated to legos and some of the sets go for tons of money.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Legos are the ultimate toy, because they are whatever you want them to be and if two people buy you the same set, you just have one BIGGER set, not a duplicate.

I had a huge boxful when I was a teen, my mother gave them all away while I was away at college though :(

• 1 month later...