Crimson storm

General Any LEGO fans

My brother and I played with LEGOs so much growing up. We had a chest fully of parts. Our parents bought us the space monorail one year. We set it up every year for Christmas. The cats hated it.

• Brohoof 1
  • Yay 1

Badges

(edited)

My parents never had enough to money for video games/a console or any super fancy action figures so I grew up with this stuff ever since I could read and write.

Still play with LEGOs to this very day.

They're fun and timeless :ticking:

Edited by Messy Mane

Back in the day, I used to play with LEGO a lot. Now, not so much. I still have all my pieces and most of my manuals if I ever do feel like doing anything with LEGO.

Badges

I love Lego! The only problem is that I don't get a lot of time to play with it. I've currently got a shelf with a few unopened sets (including some Overwatch and Jurassic World), so hopefully I'll get to make some sometime soon.

I recently brought out some of my Lego sets from the bottom of my parents’ bed (they were stored away for when relatives needed my room to stay). There’s a bit of space. Not all of them are out. Mostly Star Wars.

I wonder where my Bionicle are :wacko: .

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges

I used to play with Legos when I was little. I was probably more into Lincoln Logs but Legos were a nice backup. They're pretty cool.

On 2/17/2019 at 8:34 PM, Twilight Luna said:

My brother and I played with LEGOs so much growing up. We had a chest fully of parts. Our parents bought us the space monorail one year. We set it up every year for Christmas. The cats hated it.

Is that the one,  that came with that pump that shoots aliens through tubes.

Badges

47 minutes ago, Crimson storm said:

Is that the one,  that came with that pump that shoots aliens through tubes.

No, this was from back in the 80s. Here’s where it looked like.

B4FADC42-DFA8-4B8E-AA6D-07785BDC3C77.jpeg.e06755ba8bc4ba7e30db5e8ba51916d9.jpeg

Badges

I had some of the Harry Potter lego sets back in around 2010 or so, those were fun :DI see they have some new ones now, but I don’t think I’ll get any... 

Badges

Legos are a lot of fun. I used to build big cities with them and my brother would come and demolish them with his action figures. I really like a lot of the newer Star Wars sets even though they can get spendy for the big ones. 

Badges

I lived in a village near Legoland Billund as a kid since the 1970's.

20160513-155351.jpg

I played with legos when i was younger, loved buildings things. I played with them and lincoln logs.

I played with legos as a child and haven’t played with them since then. I know that some people have a hobby of building lego sets but I don’t think that I could ever get into that. The mall in the town over actually has a store dedicated to legos and some of the sets go for tons of money.

I used to ALL THE TIME as a kid. I don't so much anymore, but Lego will always be a huge piece of my childhood. 

Badges

I love legos, I should actually buy some soon

Badges

YES! Absolutely yes. I used to have a whole Lego city built in our living room. Took it down when we had to change rooms though. Shoot, a couple weeks ago I turned 20 and still got a Lego set for my birthday.:laugh: