Mi  Amore  Cadenza

The Cutest Couple Contest

3 hours ago, Princess Cadance said:

> Trots in and freezes at the sight of herself. Instinctively Cadance charges her horn and simultaneously readies both a offensive stun spell and shield. A subtle feeling of Deja Vu washes over her. 

What in Starswirl's beard is going on here!

1 hour ago, Mi Amore Cadenza said:

It was like peering into waters reflection on a windless day. An eerily clear reflection was what stared back. Feelings of inadequacy. Of no longer being as unique as you thought you were in this universe. And worst of all, seeing something in that reflection that you don't like in yourself. Even in such bizarre circumstances, there can only be one logical response. 

*Le Gasp!* Another me? Existing at the same time as I? But how could this be possible? I'm me! The best me! No pony else can be a batter me than me!  As my sister in law would say, this is not scientifically possible. You're not scientifically possible! So therefore, the only logical explanation must be...

*points hoof in accusing fashion*

You're Queen Chrysalis! And you've come here to sabotage this contest! Wait, no. You won this contest. Fair and square. Right down the middle. So uh... that must mean....you're King Thorax! Here to sabotage this contest because he's jealous!  Unable to stand the thought of his Queen winning over him. And everypony says you were reformed... but I've known since the very beginning that you would never amount to any good! 

Drop your disguise pretender to the throne! 

*charges offensive spells in accusing fashion*

Two Princesses of Love???

Huh, guess I might have been right that there's fowl play going on, after all.

147341790_full(7).gif.6c07925b23efffabddfc1f95677a1231.gif

But let's see what happens next....

Edited by Will Guide

Badges

Huh. This makes sense as I remember someone mentioning in this thread that Cadence and Shining isn't in the poll.

I don't think Cadence with anyone is in the poll either XD

I've read enough fanfiction to know where this is going.

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

14 hours ago, Princess Cadance said:

Shining Armor cheated.

Badges

2 hours ago, Bas said:

Shining Armor cheated.

Again, I believed he was brainwashed, making his eyes go all...

1256277961_full(8).gif.532321852d7ea61d44c7d50e0f4c664d.gif

Badges

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Shining Armor cheated.

Not his first time.

Badges

22 hours ago, Princess Cadance said:

> Trots in and freezes at the sight of herself. Instinctively Cadance charges her horn and simultaneously readies both a offensive stun spell and shield. A subtle feeling of Deja Vu washes over her. 

21 hours ago, Mi Amore Cadenza said:

It was like peering into waters reflection on a windless day. An eerily clear reflection was what stared back. Feelings of inadequacy. Of no longer being as unique as you thought you were in this universe. And worst of all, seeing something in that reflection that you don't like in yourself. Even in such bizarre circumstances, there can only be one logical response. 

*Le Gasp!* Another me? Existing at the same time as I? But how could this be possible? I'm me! The best me! No pony else can be a batter me than me!  As my sister in law would say, this is not scientifically possible. You're not scientifically possible! So therefore, the only logical explanation must be...

*points hoof in accusing fashion*

You're Queen Chrysalis! And you've come here to sabotage this contest! Wait, no. You won this contest. Fair and square. Right down the middle. So uh... that must mean....you're King Thorax! Here to sabotage this contest because he's jealous!  Unable to stand the thought of his Queen winning over him. And everypony says you were reformed... but I've known since the very beginning that you would never amount to any good! 

Drop your disguise pretender to the throne! 

*charges offensive spells in accusing fashion*

download1.jpg.6ffa641930e3a4c772513b6e0839bc1e.jpg                                            download.jpg.30b2a7947d8227bf7aae11981db0f741.jpg

Speaking of subtle feeling of deja vu....

6d78ec0c8c8eaf31.png

• Brohoof 1
  • Smile 1

Badges