Sign in to follow this  
FlareGun45

Might the Staff of Sacanas return in season 9?

Remember the Storm King's staff? The one he used to make day and night every second? There's more to it than it seems! You might already know this, but the staff used to be belong to Scorpan, but the Storm King stole it from him. It was supposed to be during the prologue when that happens, but it was cut out for some reason. So due to the possibility of Scorpan debutting next season, I got the feeling we'll be seeing the staff again!

The Storm King might be gone forever, but the staff was NOT destroyed! Not sure where it is though, but it's still around!

It might play a big role in Equestria Girls Spring Breakdown too, and I think due to the synopsis claiming that the magic leak in that special has something to do with the Storm King, some loyal followers might be in possession of the staff, and when the Humane 7 get to it by entering the pony world, that's how it'll come back to Twilight's hooves in time for season 9!

Badges

It'll probably show up in EQG, but I'm not sure about S9

• Brohoof 1

Badges

I doubt it will make an appearance in Season 9, but hey, anything's possible.

Badges

Well, technically...

Spoiler

...the staff is being used by the villain of the Nightmare Knights IDW comics; Princess Eris (cousin of Discord). As such, it's probably 50/50 we'll see the staff used in the show at this point.

Badges