Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Changeling Kingdom vs Ponyville

Jeric

World Cup Final 4 - Ponyville vs Changeling Kingdom  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to face The Moon in The World Cup Final

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, and Rarity

Not gonna lie, this round has made me nervous. This is the first team I've been on that hasn't died the moment I joined. And I'd really like to keep it that way. 

I truly believe we have the strongest line up going. No one stand out member like most teams. Just a solid core of team mates through out. And I'd to believe that hope and faith in the best team I've been a part of will be enough to carry us through. 

I'll never forget where I came from. But I do know where I'm going, and who my friends are when we get there. 

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

See the source image

• Brohoof 3
1 hour ago, Ganondorf8 said:

At this point, all I'm doing is just watching from the shadows and waiting to carry out the command of my current superior.

from the shadows? Grogar's secret agent comfirmed! you have been unmasked now

the world cup is something like that now, ponyville is fighting Changeling Kingdom, and the moon is waiting to get in on it

RCO014_1476109552.jpg

• Brohoof 3
1 hour ago, Bas said:

@Lord Valtasar Which issue is that?:catface:

34 minutes ago, Jeric said:

It’s the Dark Water arc IIRC. @PathfinderCS would know the exact issue #’s

Aye; those would be issues 43, 44, and 45. "Ponies of Dark Water." ^^

• Brohoof 2

The field ahead looked pretty tough.
Starlight would be no easy feat.
Did they have to do this? Did they have to fight her and her friends?

It seemed like the only way out.

Go, magic users of Ponyville!

Edited by Toastypk

"You realize you are playing a dangerous game @Grogar? I assume you are familiar with the capabilities and history of those that remain? The Alicorn Princesses still exist. You only have one. You only have two of the Elements of Harmony and are still missing all of their creators. On top of that you have two nightmare infused mares that alone have the power to cause you trouble."

Sombra surveyed the twelve figures facing each other. Up until now he suspected that Grogar had a grand plan, but the stories of the Necromancer could have been distorted by time. Either way, Somba himself had faced some of these ponies in the past several times. He knows what they bring to bear. This is not the fate he would want for them, but ... Radiant. If not them, then it would be her. Still, he hoped that they would find a way to undo this mess for all their sakes. 

• Brohoof 3

"Oh Starlight Darling, this whole affair has been absolutely dreadful ... AND EXHAUSTING. You would think that since we are in a dream existance that we would be refreshed. But ... look at this bags under my eyes!"

img-1040331-1-yawning_rarity_vector_by_c

Rarity quickly applies a magical facial cream that she conjured from nowhere, yawning throughout. 

• Brohoof 2

Let's win this Team Changeling Kingdom!!!

Our two stars even choreographed a new dance for the sports team! And possibly also sung the worst friendship chant ever.

1808619.gif