Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Changeling Kingdom vs Ponyville

Jeric

World Cup Final 4 - Ponyville vs Changeling Kingdom  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to face The Moon in The World Cup Final

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, and Rarity

5 minutes ago, Spike said:

"Oh Rarity, you know you don't need beauty rest! You certainly don't need some cream to like fabulous"  :wub:

"Oh for the .... Starlight, was it such a smart idea putting him and Rarity on the same team?" 

• Brohoof 1

This is it folks the match of all matches, amazing that we made it this far and I think it's time for one last pep talk before things start to get really serious:

1597289046_top4match1.thumb.png.6ee70be99196af631428addddb85435b.png

Alright, team this may be our last match but I know we can give it our all.  Twilight is a tough opponent, I and even some of out teammates would know that.

Yep, she’s also an Element along with Rainbow Dash, but at least we’ve got the beau- I mean gorgeo- I mean Rarity! Yes We Have Rarity!

Exactly, plus they have some of those pillar guys and TWO more Princess!

1173355589_top4match2.thumb.png.6ee430e30d75add2dd7a366126ae4068.png

Uh, yeah, Twilight is one of the princesses.

I know that! I’m talking about Cadence plus this post that I saw.

You do know what the Dream Realm does to others right?

Eh hem…

1797479370_top4match3.thumb.png.55a29debbf96abe205624d8738b07288.png

Hey Spike, Starlight, I just wanted to wish your team good luck.

Thanks Twilight, and good luck to you as well.

I’ve got to say you all make a surprising good team despite the fact that you’re enemies. I mean no offense but it’s amazing you made it this far without any internal struggle at all.

972816285_top4match4.thumb.png.0907bc428d2110b1e6656c320545ebe3.png

Well, I wouldn’t say no struggle, but when you get to situations like this sometimes your worst enemy can be your greatest ally.

Especially against an even greater ally.  I would be lying if I said I don’t still want to destroy Starlight, but I’m not going to let some over blown goat to that work for me.

786800939_top4match5.1.thumb.png.5057d5c2edc9f064a5bea6e5439f5903.png

Also, you kind of learn to not let these things get to you, because you find that even though you’ve got differences you’re both working toward one common goal.

Plus, this could give me the chance to face my darkness adversary in Nightmare Moon.  I mean if her and Luna can do it, why can’t Rarity and I?

2036377003_top4match5.thumb.png.832022dc65abb7e884991bde1138616e.png

Um, I’m not sure we’d be considered enemies.

Well, there were the times when I ruined your mane and dressed you in unfashionable clothes.

Oh, please darling, my mane and fashion choices have gone through more torment than you could’ve imagined putting me through, there’s no worries on that end.

1063249948_top4match6.thumb.png.0bd173163d45b139cf0e286871e43566.png

Oh, you’re right you all are a great team, and I just…I just wish it didn’t have to be this way. What if we win and I have to banish more of my friends then it is up to me to save them. I can’t do that you Rarity or Starlight! And especially not you Spike!!!

Twilight, it’s….

I don’t want to be the one to cause anymore pain.  But if we lose do you think you can rescue everypony against Grogar?! I mean Stygian has been reading up and even he still has doubts.  I mean not against you but then…

Twilight I wouldn’t…

But then would throwing this match be throwing away the help of the pillars I mean Somnambula’s the only one left and Applejack is the only Element left on that side, I can’t abandon you like that, Rainbow

Twilight, that’s not how I’d see it…

I’ve got Cadence on my team but she is only part of my family and I just wish it wouldn’t come down to losing anymore.  Starlight…Spike I can’t lose you two, you’ve both made me stronger in my most hopeless of times. It’s just…it’s just…

Twilight! Listen to me then…

861814623_top4match7.thumb.png.2b1740f2532e0ee32eb99d3a9ddd5cf6.png

I know this whole Cup has been hard on you harder than any cup previously, from sending old combatants back to their old realms to monitoring each qualifier, to just playing your way up through the ranks, match after match, but you have nothing to worry about, except for yourself.  You are thinking so much about us and you don’t need to, we’ve all got this in our own way.  You keep fighting to win and so will we.  Nothing will be seen as personal, it’s only a game right.

A sick, twisted goat-man chess game where we’re the pawns but yeah a game.

Right, but there’s nothing to worry about now, just let loose and have fun with it.  This isn’t the end, for any of us.

We know if you win, you’ll have the power to save us.

And you know if we do, we have the power to save you.

It’s now or never Twilight, so give it your all and don’t hold back!

1940650619_top4match8.thumb.png.69061e43a247a13adc11a429ae0a70b8.png

Yes, yes, all very touching and I’d absolutely hate to break up this cutesy pony moment but we’ve still got a match going on!

And what a match it will be :fabulous: Game on Ponyville, give us your worst and we'll give you our best! :glimmer:

• Brohoof 5
1 hour ago, King Sombra said:

"You realize you are playing a dangerous game @Grogar? I assume you are familiar with the capabilities and history of those that remain? The Alicorn Princesses still exist. You only have one. You only have two of the Elements of Harmony and are still missing all of their creators. On top of that you have two nightmare infused mares that alone have the power to cause you trouble."

Sombra surveyed the twelve figures facing each other. Up until now he suspected that Grogar had a grand plan, but the stories of the Necromancer could have been distorted by time. Either way, Somba himself had faced some of these ponies in the past several times. He knows what they bring to bear. This is not the fate he would want for them, but ... Radiant. If not them, then it would be her. Still, he hoped that they would find a way to undo this mess for all their sakes. 

Silence minion. Someone who did not possess the courage to ensure his own victory has no place lecturing his better. You've never truly understood what darkness stands for and neither did the rest of your miserable kind. Do what you're told. All efforts will be noticed.

• Brohoof 1
29 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

((Grogar has an Alicorn? Wait, what?))

That's what I want to know..:mlp_confused:

2 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

he has Daybreaker on his team, probably refering to that one

oh nvm. I forgot about her. 

y0FEmJp.png&key=8894f9f1053b08ea69652830
1KHxxtz.png 
Note: The banner shows team leaders. It is not a matter of personal pony preferences.

It's getting really intriguing. :o

Well what can I say... Goooooooo Ponyville! :mlp_yay:

• Brohoof 4

Rainbow, you talk a big game. A bigger game than any. But we all know you don't have what it takes to best the element of Generosity. 

There's no way you can bring yourself to rise against her. Not after every ponies finds out.... THE TRUTH! 

9243.gif

• Brohoof 3

Queen Chryseliss needed a win for a change, Trixie just want to be recognized for her greatness and power, spike is done doing chores, and starlight needs to show everyone that she can be a good leader..

This teams deserve a slack.Voted.

starswirlstygts.png

I would not be concerned about this, Stygian.

I feel we have this in comparison.
Together our magic power easily exceeds theirs. Along with Cadance, we are some of the most powerful unicorns out there... we may as well be almost unmatched.

Unicorn Will Guide: Just Voted. And my team representing love-feeding shapeshifters got my vote. I only hope as both Unicorn and Changeling Will Guide, I don't lose my friendship with Ponyville. It's my 2nd home in Equestria after my 1st home back on Earth as a human named William. 

Changeling Will Guide: The Changeling Kingdom may have been my birthplace, but as Unicorn Will's Guide literal soulmate, I support both places no matter who wins.

• Brohoof 2

Voting for Starswirl, 100%! How can anypony stand up against the magic of Twilight and Starswirl combined? Not to mention Princess Cadence's Alicorn magic and Dashie's awesomeness.

Sorry, Starlight, but I know who I'm voting for!

• Brohoof 2