Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Changeling Kingdom vs Ponyville

Jeric

World Cup Final 4 - Ponyville vs Changeling Kingdom  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to face The Moon in The World Cup Final

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, and Rarity

I can imagine Starlight with a flick of her magic, switches everypony's in ponyville cutie marks...oh boy. This won't be pretty. 

4 hours ago, TBD said:

That's what I want to know..:mlp_confused:

oh nvm. I forgot about her. 

4 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

he has Daybreaker on his team, probably refering to that one

4 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

((Grogar has an Alicorn? Wait, what?))

There are five Alicorns. Grogar has the soul of one of them since her team didn’t reach the Cup.

Also 

????? 

;)

• Brohoof 1
Just now, Jeric said:

There are five Alicorns. Grogar has the soul of one of them since her team didn’t reach the Cup.

Also 

?????  

;)

also what?  Don't tell me....

latest?cb=20170530152116&path-prefix=pro

He got her too. :umad:

• Brohoof 1
3 hours ago, ZomBrony said:

Voting for Starswirl, 100%! How can anypony stand up against the magic of Twilight and Starswirl combined? Not to mention Princess Cadence's Alicorn magic and Dashie's awesomeness.

Sorry, Starlight, but I know who I'm voting for!

:D

...And I'm the one weirdo in the corner who keeps cheering Stygian too. 

1 hour ago, Toastypk said:
4 hours ago, ZomBrony said:

Voting for Starswirl, 100%! How can anypony stand up against the magic of Twilight and Starswirl combined? Not to mention Princess Cadence's Alicorn magic and Dashie's awesomeness.

Sorry, Starlight, but I know who I'm voting for!

:D

...And I'm the one weirdo in the corner who keeps cheering Stygian too. 

And while everyone is cheering on for Starswirl, Stygian, starlight, Trixie, twilight, RD and whatnot....

Applejack from Team Moon is secretly cheering Winona on :mlp_lie:

latest?cb=20130127173346

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

We're supposed to actually be rallying support down here, aren't we?

You can do it, Ponyville! Woohooo!

TwiSwirl!.jpg

3 minutes ago, TBD said:

And while everyone is cheering on for Starswirl, Stygian, starlight, Trixie, twilight, RD and whatnot....

Applejack from Team Moon is secretly wishing Winona good luck :mlp_lie:

latest?cb=20130127173346

Awww. :) That's a good sport, AJ!

Edited by ZomBrony
duplicate photos
  • Brohoof 2
21 minutes ago, ZomBrony said:

We're supposed to actually be rallying support down here, aren't we?

You can do it, Ponyville! Woohooo!

TwiSwirl!.jpgwww. :) That's a good sport, AJ!

well it will break applejack's heart if winona has to be banish if lose. but then again if ponyville win, applejack will have to go againt her own companion :blink: when will this maddness end?!

My superior is enjoying this for his own amusement though he's keeping a lot of this to himself so I can't say for certain what he's truly thinking. Me? I'm merely here to watch the proceedings and carry out my anointed task. I've not voted yet--I'm still doing this part at least--but the chances of me doing anything to rob one of the two teams is practically slim to none as right now it looks to be a significant lead for one side.

17 minutes ago, TBD said:

well it will break applejack's heart if winona has to be banish if lose. but then again if ponyville win, applejack will have to go againt her own companion :blink: when will this maddness end?!

Awww snap, you right! Maybe having to face off against Winona will help her fight even harder and come out victorious in the end, so she can be reunited with her.

Sure, I'm cheering for Team Ponyville. But a pony's bond with her pet is a powerful one.

• Brohoof 1
53 minutes ago, ZomBrony said:

Awww snap, you right! Maybe having to face off against Winona will help her fight even harder and come out victorious in the end, so she can be reunited with her.

Sure, I'm cheering for Team Ponyville. But a pony's bond with her pet is a powerful one.

A.J. is all that remains of the Apple/Pie family now. She couldn't be more motivated.

• Brohoof 2

Go Team Ponyville!!!

The Moonlight repelleth shadows on thy path, Twilight!

1429975628_1538317899.jpeg

Regardless to the past, present and future (for which we are fighting) confronting the dignified is preferred, it shalt be an honour forsooth!

my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

It is practically impossible for me to choose between these two teams. Both are very well-matched, so picking one over the other feels wrong to me. I remain impartial...for now.

It's hard to see good friends going up against each other, and with one of them causing the other's fate in the end. Twilight going up against her former student, not to mention her number one assistant. Then we got the battle between the holders of the elements of harmony. :twi:  :sneer:  :rarity:

This is really a tight match and is gonna go down to the wire! The question is, who is going to go up against the powerful and mighty Team Moon in the finals? :ooh:

Who ever it may be, we will be ready for you! :orly:

Edited by ILoveRara
  • Brohoof 5
1 minute ago, Odyssey said:

Maaaaan, all I see on this page is nothing but support for Ponyville Ponyville Ponyville. Where's the love for the real team? :mlp_proud:

Well... At which hour the forum staff in majority supports one team, "this page" hath full right to support another. For the Harmony's sake, thou knowest! :orly:

24 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Well... At which hour the forum staff in majority supports one team, "this page" hath full right to support another. For the Harmony's sake, thou knowest! :orly:

being staff really has nothing to do with any of it, but let's entertain this route anyway, if 4 staff members support a team and there are only 3 teams remaining, it's a minority

You promised not to vote, you promised not to vote, you promised not to vote, you p- LEAVE THAT BUTTON ALONE- promised not to vote...

Why is it so hot in here?