Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

World Cup Final Four - Changeling Kingdom vs Ponyville

Jeric

World Cup Final 4 - Ponyville vs Changeling Kingdom  

169 users have voted

1. 1. Who moves on to face The Moon in The World Cup Final

• Team Ponyville - Twilight Sparkle, Rainbow Dash, Starswirl, Stygian, Princess Cadance, and Winona
    • Team Changeling Kingdom - Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, Spike, Chrysalis, Nightmare Rarity, and Rarity

Well, now it's up to Twily and friends to beat the Moon Moon team, and I think the final victor will be facing Grogar?

Y'know... it's probably a good thing Dash's team won. This was initially her dream after all, so she likely controls it better. Since she's still in the game, it'll be easier for her to build up the strength to eventually face Grogar.

By then, the losing teams' members will have used their own powers to secretly gnaw at his defenses from within. They may even have used their smarts to plant artificial weaknesses, pockets of gas just waiting to be ignited.

When they'll feel Rainbow's friendship and raw awesome (rawsome?), it'll be like striking a match...

• Brohoof 1
9 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

Well, now it's up to Twily and friends to beat the Moon Moon team, and I think the final victor will be facing Grogar?

Y'know... it's probably a good thing Dash's team won. This was initially her dream after all, so she likely controls it better. Since she's still in the game, it'll be easier for her to build up the strength to eventually face Grogar.

By then, the losing teams' members will have used their own powers to secretly gnaw at his defenses from within. They may even have used their smarts to plant artificial weaknesses, pockets of gas just waiting to be ignited.

When they'll feel Rainbow's friendship and raw awesome (rawsome?), it'll be like striking a match...

it's too soon go give up, especially when this is just 5 votes difference, Dashie's team didn't win just yet
go Team CK
starlight_and_trixie_by_mysticalpha_dbtm

23 minutes ago, Feather Spiral said:

Oh... I was reading earlier pages, some of the posts sounded a bit like it was over already.

it must have been the neighsayers, there are still 8 hours to go, let's see this to the end

68747470733a2f2f6f72696730302e64657669616e746172742e6e65742f323462392f662f323031382f3134302f642f342f7468655f67726561745f616e645f706f77657266756c5f7472697869655f5f31315f5f5f5f5f62795f746f67657469636973612d646363316.jpg

Oh man, this really is nervousciting! Only eight hours left for Ponyville to either hold the lead, or for Team Changeling to make an epic recovery.

Come on, Ponyville! We can do this!

Happy Dash.png

Edited by ZomBrony
  • Brohoof 1

So that's how we're looking at it. You know our team has cute, fluffy and powerful

medium.jpeg

warrior_rarity_by_anuacyl_d9baaif-pre.pn

But here's what our team has the others don't:

4 Former and Present Adversaries:

144b651177288cba.jpg

img-1835932-1-queen_chrysalis_by_juanroc

828da13a09326f272ff6d3f01b14bb37.jpg

A Dragon worthy of Lordship:

latest?cb=20180526160714

A Powerful Changeling Queen (yes we've been feeding her this entire time:yeahno:):

Queen.Chrysalis.600.2145399.jpg

Along with a creature of Nightmares:

tumblr_p3jp7yU1gp1tux72qo1_400.png

And top it all off with some of the purest friendships:

d61.png

medium.png

A vote for the Changeling Kingdom is a vote not just for a powerful team, but an unpredictable one. You really think Grogar's just stacking the Tambelon with a team of merely powerful ponies. This is a battle for every creature! 

• Brohoof 3

Nooo! Get out of here, TKC supporters! Your rallying is working! Dx

neutral.thumb.png.23fce1f869cce0ee0a42ecf2562d50fb.png

Alright, team. Our adversaries are catching up! We have to do something about this!

flying-speaking.thumb.png.4d436f483c649eb6c61d1b905a38b307.png

Yeah, like beat their faces in!

1126432762_notamused.thumb.png.89b2c8c9c507bf1829266cf74621b66b.png

Rainbow Dash! Don't you think that's a bit violent? We need to be working together here, not tearing each other apart! We're the last ones left in Grogar's little game. We shouldn't fight like this! It's what he wants!

_vector__162__star_swirl_by_suramii_dbs3oi0-pre.thumb.png.a400bd2abdb6a495b0c9338a6c4bf2bb.png

Princess Cadence, with all due respect, I agree with Rainbow Dash! Let's do this!

1847891226_alexwarlorn-EpicTwilight.thumb.jpg.55d2dee3fedea643888c4f34d92f9778.jpg

If that's how my team feels.. Then so be it!

Kick their butts, Ponyville!

• Brohoof 1
10 minutes ago, Truffles said:

Does anyone really want to send Spike away and deny him seeing the final chapter of How to Train Your Dragon on the eve of its premier? D=

SpikeReallySadX.png.5e79ce19461131270fb1158582fcfbfd.png

He can do that after Twilight saves him from the dream realm!

Come on, team! Vote Twilight! Vote Ponyville!

1 hour ago, ZomBrony said:

Alright, team. Our adversaries are catching up! We have to do something about this!

flying-speaking.thumb.png.4d436f483c649eb6c61d1b905a38b307.png

Yeah, like beat their faces in!

If that's how my team feels.. Then so be it!

Kick their butts, Ponyville!

19 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Don't let the dirty changelings win!

nervous_ocellus_by_cloudyglow_dct3aaf-pr

So now we bring race into this....

This team is for the entire kingdom not one Queen. The kingdom of second chances, of grey morals, we are a team of strength and wisdom.

If that's how Twilight's team wants to handle the team that she's changed so much...then so be it. We see your true colors in these stressful times, Ponyville. Let these next five hours be the longest of your life!

32 minutes ago, TwilySparky said:

Don't let the dirty changelings win! Let's win for Twilight and Rainbow Dash!

dirty changelings? you've fallen behind on the times my friend, changelings are now Equestria's allies thankts to Starlight and Trixie, which is why their fate was entrusted to them

• Brohoof 3
5 minutes ago, Divine plywood said:

I should be working right now and definitely not checking out every two minutes how imaginary ponies' fantasy football tournament is going on...

GO PONYVILLE! TIME TO PUT YOUR GAME FACE ON! :sneer:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mlp meme twilight 

I see you have your priorities set straight. :twi:

• Brohoof 3
3 hours ago, Lord Valtasar said:

it's too soon go give up, especially when this is just 5 votes difference, Dashie's team didn't win just yet
go Team CK

A solid lead definitely appeared to be forming late last night. Ponyville was beginning to pull ahead. Looks like some creature tweaked their gameplan.

it's just that while it was night for some, it was day for others, and so new ppl got to cast their votes
as far as i could see, there was never a difference of more than 10 votes, not when CK had the lead, neither when Ponyville did(it could have happened while i was sleeping though, i don't know)

34 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

A solid lead definitely appeared to be forming late last night. Ponyville was beginning to pull ahead. Looks like some creature tweaked their gameplan.

I have faith in this team. I believe we can do anything, especially win this round. 

Time to go back to the last world cup, and restore everypony else's faith in TCK and our Lady of Generosity. 

From the book of Inspiration 12:17

"Rarity is the spirit of creation ... neigh of all art. Your song of exultation brings tears of melodious joy to inspire the world to love and open their hearts to new opportunity. Your quill lifts nothingness from the aether and make you acreator of life. This is the way of our Goddess."

img-2818277-1-rarity_nouveau_by_hezaa-d4

• Brohoof 2