1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh, it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I LOVED IT! <3

Well with this revelation I think some lyrical analysis is in order:

Sunshine, sunshine (the day is grand)

Ladybugs awake (Oh no the ladybugs are out!)

Clap your hooves (CRUSH THEM! Smash all the ladybugs with your hooves)

And do a little shake (Make sure to shake off the ladybug bits from yourself before continuing with your lovely day)

Thanks so much for feeding into Twilights trauma, Cadence :love: At least you calmed her down :wacko:

• Brohoof 7

It was a great short, even though Twi's phobia is just out of the blue. As someone pointed out, she didn't mind ladybugs before:

1105581.gif

But anyway, I had fun watching it, and the reaction faces in this short are gold.

• Brohoof 2

That was a cute short.

Spoiler

After watching this, I now believe that Shining Armor told Twilight Sparkle a terrifying story about quesadillas. Meanie. :dry:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Oleks said:

It was a great short, even though Twi's phobia is just out of the blue. As someone pointed out, she didn't mind ladybugs before:

But anyway, I had fun watching it, and the reaction faces in this short are gold.

Maybe Twi was scared on the inside ;)

1966257.gif

• Brohoof 9

11 minutes ago, FlareGun45 said:

Cool maybe Glimglam can hypnotize Spike into getting rid of his crush on Rarity! ;)

Speaking of Spike, I hope he gets the next animated short, or if not, he's gotta make an appearance no matter what happens.

I told Starlight once to not steal my shtick. She did it again. DX

large.png

In all honesty though, i really liked this short. I know that the ladybug phobia is out of the blue, but i don't judge these shorts as harshly as the actual show. These shorts are just an excuse to go all out with loony stuff.

Also, Starlight as a hypnotist is something i had as a headcanon for awhile. Wonder if she practices more in the future. :P

• Brohoof 3

2 hours ago, Oleks said:

1105581.gif

what episode was this from?

Discounting a glaring continuity error, this was my favorite short since Ail-icorn. It could be that these shorts have the same relation to the show as the comics do, having their own separate timeline, though I can't help but feel this one would've been even funnier if they had referenced Twilight's fear of quesadillas. ^_^

7 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

Speaking of Spike, I hope he gets the next animated short, or if not, he's gotta make an appearance no matter what happens.

Ha haaaa! I knew you'd come through eventually! :D I'm hoping for a short with him along with Ember and Thorax - it's been a while since he spent time with them!

If there is any scene that Twilight make a contract with a single ladybug, this episode will be a big plot hole. Someone who find any evidence that Twilight had make a contact with ladybug without freaking out, plz CONTACT ME. I have debunk this ep.

.........ah wait......

10 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Maybe Twi was scared on the inside ;)

1966257.gif

Holy shit, I KNEW IT. This must be the biggest plot hole ever. Or the Twilight we knew is being replaced for a long time ago. *conspiracy theory time* 

I must stick to the conspiracy or i will go insane with this plot hole that i have no excuse for. 

Anyway, it's good to have a Starlight short with her magic gimmicks. I hope her spell didnt get permanent effects on Twilight or maybe Twilight at this point is less and less the same. When was that happen? Why Twilight character is getting more inconsistent over time? Maybe it because of Starlight magics??? It must be it...

*back to conspiracy theorizing*

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so Twilight's seen a ladybug in the past and NOT freaked out? Meh; like with humans something may have changed that affected Twilight's psyche towards these creatures.

But really; I don't care. This was funny as hell; period. Best of the shorts for me thus far! :D