Cyberkiyo

Request Shop Cyber's Request Shop (fullbody + background)

Recommended Posts

 

11/03/2019 I am super busy atm so requests are super slow atm. You can keep commenting though. I will run through everything when I am free

Welcome

Welcome to my request shop!

I decided to open this because taking request everywhere kinda ended up in me forgetting about it or me loosing info, so here we are. 
I declare all my previously accepted requests as cancelled but you can -of course- request them here again so I can do them eventually.

The rules are simple: Drop you OC, tell me what you want and never ever dare to DM me asking for progress. 
I try to do ALL requests, but some OCs or idea's just dont inspire me or I am busy with school. Some weeks I make 7 drawings, some I dont draw for 2 months. I hope you understand <3


 

 What can I do for you?

I do digital art. 
I either draw head shots, which you can use as icon, or I make pieces with background and everything. Depending on my time. Request whatever you want.
I do post the pieces I make on twitter so people take that into account. Always tell me how to credit you overthere. Since this is MLP forum I only handle MLP OCs here. Other stuff, you can ask on twitter and to get my twitter you will have to DM me.

I do NOT draw in Lauren Fast style. My style in inspired by it and I use official MLP:FiM art as reference but it will never look 100% like hers. Don't ask me to try.

   

Examples

chryssy.thumb.png.4acbe80cf88122a19a2e194b29818ca8.png

Full drawing with background

syntheia2.thumb.png.c3cd85e4b7647f28e4f390bce7283ff4.png

Simple fullbody

 

unicorngirl.thumb.png.a08536876330fab2cbffce93a8c98461.png

Humanoid sketch of my MLP OC

 

How to request?

Just tell me what you want, and include a reference of your OC. Preferable a drawn reference and not just a description.

Thanks :wub:

Edited by Cyberkiyo
  • Brohoof 4
  • Cheer 1
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Cyberkiyo

I have an idea, but I wasn't sure if it can be possible. I don't have a drawn reference, but would it be okay if I explain the drawing and see if it can be done?

Edited by Dynamo Pad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 minute ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Cyberkiyo

I have an idea, but I wasn't sure if it can be possible. I don't have a drawn reference, but would it be okay if I explain the drawing and see if it can be done?

Go ahead. Go wild xD

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Cyberkiyo said:

Go ahead. Go wild xD

Okay! :mlp_laugh: I was thinking of having my OC and Starlight in Twilight's castle playing either the board game Dragon Pit or the Dragon Pit where they dressed up as dragons from the episode, "Uncommon Bond." Would either of them work?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Think you can do my horse? I want a simple full body drawing, but if you don't have enough time to do that I'm happy with a head shot too. Please and thanks :)

Spoiler

MSpaint.png.e0b7852aec7efe3db4e328ca5a282b43.png1914438.thumb.png.839306456fdf24a7d547d498170f0a56.png

 

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Okay! :mlp_laugh: I was thinking of having my OC and Starlight in Twilight's castle playing either the board game Dragon Pit or the Dragon Pit where they dressed up as dragons from the episode, "Uncommon Bond." Would either of them work?

I presume your oc is the one linked in your signature? 

Can you link me to the board game? I only find game of thrones stuff. Not helping haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Cyberkiyo said:

I presume your oc is the one linked in your signature? 

Can you link me to the board game? I only find game of thrones stuff. Not helping haha

Eeyup! My OC, Dynamo Pad is the one linked into the signature. 

Also, can do and Game of Thrones has dragons I believe, haha. 

maxresdefault.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

4 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

Eeyup! My OC, Dynamo Pad is the one linked into the signature. 

Also, can do and Game of Thrones has dragons I believe, haha. 

 

Thanks!
I am watching mlp so slowly I didnt got to starlight yet so yeet xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is free?! Uh, okay! I love seeing art of Kyoshi and seeing what different artists do, so if you are up for it, Here are some references and ideas.

1329143845_AMAZINGKYOSHICOMMISSION.thumb.PNG.c56cb79535d80f701f8fa51fb9b62250.PNG67254798_AwesomeKyoshiArt.thumb.jpg.e948eaddcc6083eef70329b7f4685c72.jpg2044460461_KyoshiRemastered.png.dc0cf65ceac606cc2f2f290bc88a8b1b.png

 

That is the general idea. The bands can be up to you if you want to include them. The necklace, could it be one of these?

125?cb=20150817202901

That is a balloon item form Animal Crossing, one of my favorite games. :3 Speaking of, if you want to do a background, could it be in the Animal Crossing town style?

Something like this, what is in the background:

AnimalCrossingVillageinSSBB_1188282030.j

Since this is free I really don't want to ask for too much or make this complicated so with all of that you do this however you see fit. OH and if you do a background as well, could you provide both an image with Kyoshi and the background and an image with just Kyoshi?

I hope that isn't asking for too much. I don't like doing that. I just love seeing this kind of stuff from people, I am always grateful. If you decide to, of course take all the time you need.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just now, Cyberkiyo said:

Thanks!
I am watching mlp so slowly I didnt got to starlight yet so yeet xD

You're welcome and oh, okay. I'm sorry for the spoilers. :mlp_laugh: For Starlight, she's the pony on the left, but once again sorry for spoilers, haha. If the drawing of my OC, Dynamo Pad and Starlight Glimmer playing dragon pit is possible. Would it be okay if the drawing was full drawing with background? Also, I just wanted to mention that Dynamo's horn is meant to be curved. 

  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

10 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

This is free?! Uh, okay! I love seeing art of Kyoshi and seeing what different artists do, so if you are up for it, Here are some references and ideas.

 

  Hide contents

 

1329143845_AMAZINGKYOSHICOMMISSION.thumb.PNG.c56cb79535d80f701f8fa51fb9b62250.PNG67254798_AwesomeKyoshiArt.thumb.jpg.e948eaddcc6083eef70329b7f4685c72.jpg2044460461_KyoshiRemastered.png.dc0cf65ceac606cc2f2f290bc88a8b1b.png

  Hide contents

 

 

That is the general idea. The bands can be up to you if you want to include them. The necklace, could it be one of these?

125?cb=20150817202901

That is a balloon item form Animal Crossing, one of my favorite games. :3 Speaking of, if you want to do a background, could it be in the Animal Crossing town style?

Something like this, what is in the background:

AnimalCrossingVillageinSSBB_1188282030.j

Since this is free I really don't want to ask for too much or make this complicated so with all of that you do this however you see fit. OH and if you do a background as well, could you provide both an image with Kyoshi and the background and an image with just Kyoshi?

I hope that isn't asking for too much. I don't like doing that. I just love seeing this kind of stuff from people, I am always grateful. If you decide to, of course take all the time you need.

Why ?! after is this free xD
It is.
Omg I love him!

I will do my best!

9 minutes ago, Dynamo Pad said:

You're welcome and oh, okay. I'm sorry for the spoilers. :mlp_laugh: For Starlight, she's the pony on the left, but once again sorry for spoilers, haha. If the drawing of my OC, Dynamo Pad and Starlight Glimmer playing dragon pit is possible. Would it be okay if the drawing was full drawing with background? Also, I just wanted to mention that Dynamo's horn is meant to be curved. 

I am super excited for your request but with the castle back ground, it will take a WHILE.
But I like the idea so I will most likely do it!

Also dw about spoilers I dont care xD

  • Brohoof 1
  • Muffin? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cyberkiyo said:

I am super excited for your request but with the castle back ground, it will take a WHILE.
But I like the idea so I will most likely do it!

Also dw about spoilers I dont care xD

Awesome! I'm super excited, as well. For the castle background, I was thinking of how the background looked like in the drawing. Either way is perfect to me. :) 

Okay and thanks for the heads up on the spoilers xD. 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Just dropped in to say I absolutely dig the humanoid styled one. Too bad it's just a request shop and just OCs otherwise I'd request a whole array of challenging character's facial expressions I would use for roleplaying :D

That aside though, I'm really liking the idea of diffused outline style in 2nd one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

2 minutes ago, Passion said:

Just dropped in to say I absolutely dig the humanoid styled one. Too bad it's just a request shop and just OCs otherwise I'd request a whole array of challenging character's facial expressions I would use for roleplaying :D

That aside though, I'm really liking the idea of diffused outline style in 2nd one.

mytwitteris _queencyber and I often to other requests there so hit me up if you need somthing. My human styled did change tho

newutau.thumb.png.28fbd21517bd1d67613e5f26e322cd43.png

  • Brohoof 1
  • Cheer 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Think you can do my horse? I want a simple full body drawing, but if you don't have enough time to do that I'm happy with a head shot too. Please and thanks :)

  Hide contents

MSpaint.png.e0b7852aec7efe3db4e328ca5a282b43.png1914438.thumb.png.839306456fdf24a7d547d498170f0a56.png

 

I decided to do yours now because it was simple
This is the lineart and the sketch and I hope to finish tomorrow!

image.thumb.png.1fb88d523305c726f96cbefbefd32e02.png

Edited by Cyberkiyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, Cyberkiyo said:

I decided to do yours now because it was simple
This is the lineart and the sketch and I hope to finish tomorrow!

image.thumb.png.1fb88d523305c726f96cbefbefd32e02.png

Ohmigosh, that was really fast! I am really am looking forward to the end result though!!! :love:

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

Hi, @Cyberkiyo

Would you be able to draw a photo of my ponysona, Wolf Tracks, running with a snowy background (daytime or nighttime will suffice)? If you could do this, it would be much appreciated. Please take your time.

Wolf Tracks:

IMG_4352.JPG

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I unfortunately don't have a drawn reference for my these ocs, which is why I'm here. You can choose which one of these to do, or both. I don't mind either way. This is pasted from another thread.

Iolite is a light blue unicorn with a long, straight dark purple mane and tail. She has bright green eyes with the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a dark silver crown with an iolite gem set in the middle of it.

Ruby Aura is a sunset orange unicorn with a long, wavy, dark red mane and tail. Her right eye is a dark red while her left is hazel (which I just imagine as greenish brown). They also have the crystal pony shine to them. Her cutie mark is a brown book surrounded by a reddish hazel aura, like it's being levitated. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

hiResPony2.png.2f9d619e62a9bcf3f0496448f87017e4.png

 

here is me ! go wild with it xD but really lol i think i have a reference pose some ware,  but if possible of me with derpy hugging ? :3

here is a sample pose XD and i do like the simple full body look you have there :3

derpy_and_hooves_hugs_by_sweetie_madisel

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oooh, I'd love some new art of my ponysona! Here's a reference....

 

IMG_2711.JPG.5384d9c5d93f03414bd054f0bd56d4da.JPG

 

Ok, so I'd love it if you could have her happily flying in the open sky, with the sun eclipsing her. Let me know if you need any extra details! 

  • Brohoof 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

@Everyone: First request done. Will do other's in random order, since my mood is different everyday but so far I like all your OCs <3

@Odyssey

Here you go! Odyssey.thumb.png.39422acff8c2d2e64d644097b83694c3.png

  • Brohoof 3
  • Smile 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Cyberkiyo said:


@Odyssey

Here you go! 

Oh my gosh, I really love this! The detail and highlights on her mane is really pretty, and she just looks so friggin' cute relaxing like that. And you drew her fast too. Thanks a bunch!!! :love:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Badges

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Oh my gosh, I really love this! The detail and highlights on her mane is really pretty, and she just looks so friggin' cute relaxing like that. And you drew her fast too. Thanks a bunch!!! :love:

No problem <3 Glad you like it <3

  • Brohoof 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Join the herd!

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.