Iris Flower

General Worst thing you've ever read on the internet?

Whether it was a youtube comment, reddit post, a fanfiction or something like a mix of those, what is the absolute worst thing you've read on the internet?

There are a few really bad things I've read here on the webs. I once read a "creepypasta" called "Blood on the crotch of a fursuit"... it was just as bad as it sounds. One of the worst youtube comments I've read was someone telling a youtuber how they've been stalking them to try to get them to kill themselves for months. It was pretty disturbing...

Also there was a reddit thread about hating animals. 

(edited)

This is a thinker tbh. I've read so much garbage over the years that it's hard to pin anything specific down.

I'll just elect to be vague and say /pol/, /mlp/, and 4chan in general.

Edited by Twiggy

Badges

I once read a long post from a guy who admitted to having an obsession with sniffing his own feces. Most of it I can not post here, but the short version is he saved it in jars... There were photographs as well.

(edited)

Aside from a constant stupid comments people posted, I read on this web where people would dress up their dead baby for picture. As any people would with theirs, except theirs is dead. And..some other dark web shit story. But the website I mentioned is legit. People are weird af.

Edited by TBD

Badges

I think it probably would have to be screencaps of JustinRPG's Facebook/Forum posts, if you value your sanity I really do not recommend seeking them out. :lostit:

31 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

I think it probably would have to be screencaps of JustinRPG's Facebook/Forum posts, if you value your sanity I really do not recommend seeking them out. :lostit:

I think I've seen those already. Stuff like that is sadly common.

That would have to be a story on a website I stumbled upon recently. The content in this story is generally frowned upon and would probably get me banned, so just take my word for it.

Badges

Jimmie Johnson hate posts!! :glimmer:

Badges

Let's just say I read about a time where Steven Universe fans on Reddit told a girl to kill herself over f***ing fan art. The sad thing is, she actually DID. :(

Everyone quick to criticizing Disney Live-Action Remakes before they actually get released and actually look for some worthwhile stuff in it. Especially, with the Trailer of Will Smith's the Genie. I know he could never match Robin Williams, but as long as he can remain true to the spirit of the character, I won't complain.

Badges

A lot of anti-brony comments and threats towards bronies.

Badges

'How-to' guides (some to most). Terrible! :maud:

Badges

On 2/21/2019 at 10:56 AM, ~Dusky~ said:

Let's just say I read about a time where Steven Universe fans on Reddit told a girl to kill herself over f***ing fan art. The sad thing is, she actually DID. :(

^That^ is definitely a point-of-no-return from "trolls"... to "sociopaths."

I remember hearing about an extremist woman who killed a child and went around holding the severed head. There was a video of it.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:56 PM, ~Dusky~ said:

Steven Universe fans on Reddit told a girl to kill herself over f***ing fan art. The sad thing is, she actually DID. :(

image.png.3c24e8a675cb0af6f5a682943495a57b.png

The worst thing I've ever read was an incomprehensible fanfic of another fanfic... 

Badges

I sometimes come across stories/videos/photos on Facebook of animals being abused. They always make me upset.